Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's My Birthday!
It should be a great year with us making a playoff run!

CHEERS!

Edit: I made this thread because my entire family went down to Hilton Head without me, so they're there on my birthday, so figured I would share it with my message board family!
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Brad!!! Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2021, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Happy Birthday Brad!!! Wink

THANKS BROTHER!
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday, bro. Save some tail for the rest of us.. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2021, 09:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Happy Birthday, bro.  Save some tail for the rest of us..   Ninja

Thanks brother!  

Just took it easy last night, so no tail this time  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Happy belated Bradsky.

Reply/Quote
Belated Birthday Wishes to ya!
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 10:28 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Happy belated Bradsky.
Thank you!
(05-09-2021, 10:32 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Belated Birthday Wishes to ya!
Thanks!  It was a great one!
(05-09-2021, 10:36 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Happy Birthday!

I appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
I forgot to mention that entire family (with the exception of my brother) went down to Hilton Head without me, so I made this thread because I was a little bummed that they were all down there on my birthday.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 02:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I forgot to mention that entire family (with the exception of my brother) went down to Hilton Head without me, so I made this thread because I was a little bummed that they were all down there on my birthday).

What the heck is Hilton Head. Is that like a huge hotel with thousands of glory holes?

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 02:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What the heck is Hilton Head. Is that like a huge hotel with thousands of glory holes?

I'd be down there right now if it were!

Hilarious

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.  

We owned a timeshare down there and used to go down every summer for two weeks and stay in Harbor Town (where they have the PGA tournament) because my family was big into golf and there's other courses throughout the island (we'd get two rounds at Harbor Town during our stay but I never got to play it).

I don't think my old man can play much golf anymore with all his physical problems (has Diabetes, so his body went through a lot.  He didn't get one of those pumps until about ten years ago and a lot of damage had been done by then), but they still bought a house down there and spend a majority of their time down there.  The rest of my family does down there a lot, but I still haven't been in the ten(?) years they've had it.
Reply/Quote
Happy belated birthday, Brad!
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 04:16 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Happy belated birthday, Brad!
A belated thanks!
Reply/Quote
Happy belated birthday Brad. I hope this next year of your life brings you happiness and many great things. I hope your calendar turns out great and of course I hope the Bengals have an amazing season.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 05:11 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Happy belated birthday Brad.  I hope this next year of your life brings you happiness and many great things.  I hope your calendar turns out great and of course I hope the Bengals have an amazing season.

Thank you sir!

The calendar seems to be progressing very well.  It might not sell a ton the opening year or get out of an hour radius of here, but it sounds like it's going to be very popular in the area and could possibly grow!

The next year of my life in general should also be great!  Schools will open more (if not fully) and my presentation is better than ever and pretty intense in places!  I have one presentation in Cincinnati on Wednesday and then another in Northern Kentucky on Friday!

I'm becoming more and more excited about the Bengals!  I can't wait to be back at games in the crippled section and tailgating beforehand!
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Brad
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 05:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Happy Birthday Brad

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday Brad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2021, 10:26 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Happy birthday Brad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

It was great!
Reply/Quote