Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Looking Good, Guys
(07-06-2020, 01:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think the country has reached a point where most people realize it is impossible to shut everything down until a vaccine is developed.

Things are going to stay open even with people getting sick.  In fact we KNEW more people would get sick when we opened stuff back up.  We were just trying to "flatten the curve" so that everyone did not get sick at once and over tax our health care system.

So far, even with record number of new cases I have not heard about a shortage of hospital beds or respirators.  Until that happens I think we will keep  moving forward instead of shutting stuff back down.

And you have not heard a thing about record number of deaths. The players should refuse to take the COVID test.
(07-06-2020, 03:10 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Vaccine isn't necessary.  A treatment is necessary.

This is a relatively mild issue for 95% of the people that encounter it, it's even smaller if you don't have underlying conditions.

Ding Ding Ding We have a winner.
The death rate hardly factors into this, but even pro athletes arent going to be able to play while positive for covid.

The issue is that any given week half of your starters could be out for a significant portion of the season. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2020, 03:25 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: And you have not heard a thing about record number of deaths. The players should refuse to take the COVID test.

Umm, they are running out of ICU beds in parts of Texas, Florida, and Arizona.  This is not fake news
(07-06-2020, 03:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The death rate hardly factors into this, but even pro athletes arent going to be able to play while positive for covid.

The issue is that any given week half of your starters could be out for a significant portion of the season. 

And who is going to be giving these test and telling which Bengals players and which Steelers players that will have to sit out this week. The same bias people that throw flags on us and do not throw flags on the Steelers, The same people that talk sh#t about us on ESPN and praise the Steelers. If you do not think they will give some of our best players a positive COVID test then you are just blind. There will be bias in the testing process.
I never saw it starting on time but I see the season starting on Thanksgiving with limited or no fans for the first 8 games.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
(07-06-2020, 03:36 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: And who is going to be giving these test and telling which Bengals players and which Steelers players that will have to sit out this week. The same bias people that throw flags on us and do not throw flags on the Steelers, The same people that talk sh#t about us on ESPN and praise the Steelers. If you do not think they will give some of our best players a positive COVID test then you are just blind. There will be bias in the testing process.

I'd love to see a covid-addled Pig Ben attempting to play football with his rigged "all clear" test while Mixon and Burrow are running wind sprints around the ICU because they got some rigged positive tests.  
Might need a jungle noise reset soon too... Ay ay ay...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-06-2020, 03:34 PM)fullonbehavior Wrote: Umm, they are running out of ICU beds in parts of Texas, Florida, and Arizona.  This is not fake news

And I will not get into a debate with you guys again. I have gave you all the facts just to have two different threads locked we can not have a discussion about this here. This thread should be locked down now it was a dumb topic and should be moved to the proper location and Jungle Noise is not it I have been told that by mods many times.
Not this crap again...
(07-06-2020, 03:43 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: And I will not get into a debate with you guys again. I have gave you all the facts just to have two different threads locked we can not have a discussion about this here. This thread should be locked down now it was a dumb topic and should be moved to the proper location and Jungle Noise is not it I have been told that by mods many times.

Cant you just let us idiot sheep discuss it on our own this time?  I'm legitimately interested in discussing the logistics of this and the possibility of an NFL season.