Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Official Now!!!
Here it is! We will be on the sidelines come playoff time!!

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/NFLcom-predicts-Bengals-will-miss-postseason-46330575
Reply/Quote
Dumb
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Valid argument.

Reply/Quote
just like the last 6 years right?
Reply/Quote
Not a fan of click-bait thread titles.

As to the OP: More of the same.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well then there is no reason for this team to play this year since Pittsburgh is healthier and Cleveland and Baltimore improved. The Bengals should go ahead and take a year long vacation because there is no way they will be any better since they did not overpay for a 3rd and 4th receiver on this team in Jones and Sanu. Also I don't see how the team improved with letting the lazy Andre Smith go because there is no way that Cedric is going to be better. Oh and I forgot how horrible the offense will be now that Hue Jackson is gone, seeing that we will not be watching trick play after trick play which always led to wasting timeouts. No way Zampese can lead this offense. I am so sick of hearing the media say the same thing year after year because as long as the Bengals stay healthy this team will definitely be in the playoffs again and they will win the AFC North because when they are healthy they are arguably the most talented team in the AFC and even the NFL.
Reply/Quote
More predictions..AS IF we're supposed to be in awe at every prediction every season. It's like predicting that toilet paper gets wet when dropped in water...only the kind that isn't water proof..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Also predicted Antonio Brown will be the league MVP. In fairness, the article was titled "Bold" predictions.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote