Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STORM THE FIELD in protest.
(11-10-2019, 07:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Look man, wishing death on someone, even someone you hate, is never cool.

AS IF being a bungles fan has ever been cool. Think about that for a moment.. Has anyone EVER been in a crowd of people away from Cincinnati and said they're a bungles fan only to have everyone in the crowd say, "I'm SOOO jealous! I wish MY team were as good as the bungles!"  Hilarious

Storm the field...and THEN what? Everyone in unison scream "Mike Brown SUCKS!"? Been there, done that.. It has no effect whatever. Unless you're willing to commit mass murder of the Brown family and risk life imprisonment or even execution over football it hardly seems worth it.  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: And then what? It would have absolutely no affect on the people that run this franchise.
I completely agree.  Ownership has no pride, feels no embarrassment and generally just doesn't give 2 sh!ts about the fans or the city.  Nothing is ever going to change and that is very sad for the people and the city of Cincy.
Reply/Quote
The best protest would be to just not go. No ticket sales, parking, concession or merchandise sales. He might notice that.

He still makes his tv money so would he really care what the fans do or don’t do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bring back WhoDeyRevolution

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: IDK brother, maybe the last 3 decades? Have you ever heard or read any of Mike's responses to fan outrage? He chuckles at it, calls the fan base "judgmental" and tells them to "have at it" when it comes to criticism. Negativity doesn't phase him in the least...and listening to Troy's comments in the offseason about criticism, I doubt it bothers him or Katie much either. 

I guess when you hear criticism your whole life you become immune, imagine Paul looking at Mike growing up and saying to his wife, "Are you sure hes ours and we didn't bring the wrong one home?" Ninja
Reply/Quote