Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Time to Fire Lou
(11-11-2019, 02:02 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I agree this clown should be gone as soon as the whistle blows in that final game but sadly I don’t see MB firing any of the coaches. Anyone know how many years Lou’s contract is?

way too long
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 02:02 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I agree this clown should be gone as soon as the whistle blows in that final game but sadly I don’t see MB firing any of the coaches. Anyone know how many years Lou’s contract is?

I don't know the answer to that.  I can't imagine it being more than a one year trial contract, as he was never a DC before.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 08:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who are you going to replace him with in the middle of the season?

If there are 7,530,000,000 people in the world, then there are at least 7,529,999,999 people that would do a better job than Lou.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:28 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Also make Jack Del Rio Defensive Coordinator. We need all the experienced coaches we can get because these guys dont have a CLUE what there doing especially Lou Anarumo.

They tried to hire him but he was one of many that declined the job.  Nobody wants to coach there.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:50 AM)samhain Wrote: Who cares?  It's not like we're trying to turn a season around for a playoff run.  He's s bad as Austin, and Austin was canned.

Because it's easy to say "fire him"...… not quite so easy to find someone qualified mid-season to replace him with. If they can find someone, go for it.  Austin was canned and Marvin took over, they didn't "find" a new coordinator. We would likely have to promote one of the DB coaches.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 09:51 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If there are 7,530,000,000 people in the world, then there are at least 7,529,999,999 people that would do a better job than Lou.

Cute, not true, but cute...
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 10:02 AM)scorp1974 Wrote: They tried to hire him but he was one of many that declined the job.  Nobody wants to coach there.

actually zac said they weren't on the same page ZT turned him down
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Absolutely Anarumo needs fired. Today. Now. Who cares who's available??!! Anybody can teach/call a defense better than LA. His Schemes and in-game play calling/adjustments are atrocious. When you have that many professional athletes back sliding and regressing, its not the players (unless we're secretly tanking).

Same with the Oline coach. Another "bestie" hire that needs fired. Today.

All these best buddies gotta go. They can't coach effectively at this level. A rookie HC that is more than likely in way over his head needs to surround himself with teachers and innovators. Not some ass clown that he coached with coming up that can't teach today's schemes and techniques.

Sadly, all his besties are just dragging him and collectively the whole team down with them...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote