Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Time to Fire Lou
Lou's defense this year has been worse than Austin's last year. It's time to fire him. He's not a DC.

In response to teams running outside on us, he puts in a 3rd DT for 5 defensive lineman. Just puzzling call after puzzling call.

Against the Ravens, they literally scored EVERY TIME Lamar Jackson was in the game...minus the time they got the ball before the half with 26 seconds to go. And they had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

It looks like the defense gave up to me.

Why fire him? Well, it gives you a chance to evaluate if the guys are the problem or the scheme so you can hopefully address the personnel.

This defense has a lot of veterans and high draft picks and should not be this bad.
Reply/Quote
Aren’t Zac and Anarumo besties?? Sadly, I don’t think he’s going anywhere, anytime soon. I believe he’s here as long as Zac is
Reply/Quote
Who are you going to replace him with in the middle of the season?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 08:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who are you going to replace him with in the middle of the season?

Maybe Taylor would want to call plays for the defense too!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 08:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who are you going to replace him with in the middle of the season?

I’m sure every competent potential defensive coordinator has the Bengals’ phone numbers blocked — but I still want Jack Del Rio.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Probably Mark Duffner who was a DC here before and in Tampa.
Reply/Quote
Is Chuck Bresnahan available?
Reply/Quote
This club needs an expansion team type of restart. No couple of coaches or players will get this team to the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:02 PM)Destro Wrote: This club needs an expansion team type of restart. No couple of coaches or players will get this team to the playoffs.

Indeed. There are so many issues, it's near impossible to know where to even start addressing them.

Not a problem for the Bengals as I'm sure they'll just look the other way.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Indeed. There are so many issues, it's near impossible to know where to even start addressing them.

Not a problem for the Bengals as I'm sure they'll just look the other way.

You start at the top, but that isn't going to change so....  We will draft a bust or someone who has their incredible talent wasted on a poor team. 
Reply/Quote
Zac - Lets see someone else figure it out!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
OK, Lou. I’m done with this two linebacker stuff. You’re playing a 4-2-5 defense and we’re getting gashed everywhere. I’m not sure what the actual answer is here, but I’m pretty sure it involves playing more than two linebackers.
Reply/Quote
I'd do anything to have Mike Zimmer back. Let's bring back Mike Zimmer as head coach and Jay Gruden as offensive Coordinator.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Also make Jack Del Rio Defensive Coordinator. We need all the experienced coaches we can get because these guys dont have a CLUE what there doing especially Lou Anarumo.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
No way can this team bring back Lou come next season. I can somewhat understand not doing mid season somewhat but this bad defense has gotten worse and other than LB they were suppose to have some talent out there
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote

Who cares?  It's not like we're trying to turn a season around for a playoff run.  He's s bad as Austin, and Austin was canned.
Reply/Quote

Lol obviously the 10th DC option. If he’s still looking for a job.
Reply/Quote
I agree this clown should be gone as soon as the whistle blows in that final game but sadly I don’t see MB firing any of the coaches. Anyone know how many years Lou’s contract is?
Reply/Quote