Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers game moved to 1:00 PM EST
The Bengals vs Steelers game was moved to 1:00 PM EST instead of Sunday Night at 8:30 PM.

Thoughts?

http://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/bengals-steelers-game-flexed-out-primetime/qIY2WrjpJPlFS4EWNM1H4J/

(Also got BleacherReport update)
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
That's a good thing ! I'd love to see this team get it together, overcome the horrible coaching and knock the Steelers out of the playoffs here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good. I can go to bed early. I would have stayed up to watch the Bengals beat the Steelers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Makes sense as bucs vs cowboys will feature more potential playoff implications while bengals steelers won't. One thing it might determine is if steelers or ravens stumble into the playoff with a winning record.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 01:05 AM)motoarch Wrote: Makes sense as bucs vs cowboys will feature more potential playoff implications while bengals steelers won't.  One thing it might determine is if steelers or ravens stumble into the playoff with a winning record.

Cowboys are driving up the ratings but Bengals/Steelers rivalry is huge in the NFL right now. Thats a really tough call for them. 

It's all about the ratings.
Reply/Quote
Good. Maybe that will give the Bengals a puncher's chance.
Reply/Quote
You're not wrong on either account for sure but with green injured and the bengals more or less dead in the water it really takes some shine off the game. Mean while Tampa just grabbed the six seed and is looking to get a wild card over may even be playing for the division. The Dallas connection is obvious, a. it's Dallas b. they have the best record in the league. This is a no brainer marketing wise.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have always played their best ball at 1PM on Sunday, so I'm good with it....
Reply/Quote
Clapping Who Dey Clapping Who Dey Clapping Who Dey

Nothing but good new here all-around. May cut down down severely on the ass-clownery that would have otherwise happened on the field. And, everyone gets home earlier. I'm passed us being "snubbed" for national games. 15 Sundays (not counting the asinine mandatory Thursday night game) of 1:00 football would be fine and dandy with me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 12:26 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's a good thing ! I'd love to see this team get it together, overcome the horrible coaching and knock the Steelers out of the playoffs here.

Ditto.  Now if they can flex the Texas game they wouldn't have anymore primetime games this year.
Reply/Quote
Very happy to see this.

I ***** hate Sunday night games.
Reply/Quote
No complaints from Ole Speedy. It will be 10 degrees warmer at 1 than at 8:30. I have spent a few December nights in the south end zone seats and it ain't much fun.
Reply/Quote
Thank God.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote