Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It's a Trap!"
(12-05-2016, 12:45 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I talk to Browns fans...they know they suck, so winning the #1 draft pick and drafting players overall is like their Superbowl...I'm confused as hell. They hit 'rock bottom', and they actually don't feel the affects...were we like this in the 90's? I had to think, no again. As a fan in the 90's I was just pissed off all the time. So, I think the Browns organization and their fans have lost their damn minds.

The thing is that the Browns, for what it is worth (nothing so far) actually change things up.  They have a different FO making the decisions now, where in the 90s we just wondered which player Mike Brown the GM was going to take for who knows what reason.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 12:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The thing is that the Browns, for what it is worth (nothing so far) actually change things up.  They have a different FO making the decisions now, where in the 90s we just wondered which player Mike Brown the GM was going to take for who knows what reason.  

Yeah, the 90's pissed me off...I try and block it out. I'm assuming that is the mentallity of the average actual Browns fan...beat you to the punch/admit they suck and all is well...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 01:15 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Yeah, the 90's pissed me off...I try and block it out. I'm assuming that is the mentallity of the average actual Browns fan...beat you to the punch/admit they suck and all is well...

True, but the issue as a Bengals fan was "Well, Mike Brown really blew it this time...but he's going to be around next year to do it again."  At least with the Browns there is some hope one of the 10000 guys who give it a shot will succeed. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 09:28 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Reggie wouldn't have played so deep...but in Reggie I trusted. 

I wonder if the BPA in the draft for us would be a top S...?

If the BPA is a safety, it won't matter much because they will not get playing time in the regular season for years. :paul:

Reggie is sorely missed
Reply/Quote