Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a good time for NFL fans in Florida
The state of Florida is 6-0 through the first two weeks of the season

But the state of New York is 1-5 (even though two of the teams don't actually play in that state).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 03:36 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The state of Florida is 6-0 through the first two weeks of the season

But the state of New York is 1-5 (even though two of the teams don't actually play in that state).

Anyone have the skinny on the 'fins and bucs on their upside?   Fitz has been good since he played QB for us too as a starter during our porous OL and can run. So I am assuming they have plenty of talent around him to dish out a beating on the Saints and win game 2 also. Anyone seen these two teams plays for their analysis or article? I think we play the 'fins down the road too.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 01:44 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Anyone have the skinny on the 'fins and bucs on their upside?   Fitz has been good since he played QB for us too as a starter during our porous OL and can run. So I am assuming they have plenty of talent around him to dish out a beating on the Saints and win game 2 also. Anyone seen these two teams plays for their analysis or article? I think we play the 'fins down the road too.

yeah we play the fins in 3 weeks (week 5 i believe)
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Not so good if you are a college football fan though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote