Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's a year of
This is the year of:
VINDICATION!!!
I think this is the year the Bengals get it ALL together.
Offensive line coach is going to make the most difference from what I can tell.
This team won 7 games with an absolutely abysmal offense.
Keep the D fresh and this team will be SCARY.

Go Bengals
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2018, 04:37 PM)jwayne Wrote: This is the year of:
VINDICATION!!!

Go Bengals

Agree and do as well, am right often about teams emerging. 

Unfortunately am almost always a year early and it seems to come to fruition the year after I predict it to happen. 

But still agree and so excited for season to arrive.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2018, 04:37 PM)jwayne Wrote: This is the year of:
VINDICATION!!!

Go Bengals

Two words...

1) Marvin

2) Lewis
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 04:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Two words...

1) Marvin

2) Lewis

Two more words (and then a few more) ...
1) Andy

2) Dalton

I mean, you guys know what the definition of insanity is, right?
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 07:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Two more words (and then a few more) ...
1) Andy

2) Dalton

Believing yet again that your SB caliber roster will actually get there?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 09:53 AM)McC Wrote: Believing yet again that your SB caliber roster will actually get there?

No. Believing that Lewis and Dalton could actually get there even if you DID have a SB caliber roster.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 09:53 AM)McC Wrote: Believing yet again that your SB caliber roster will actually get there?

Hilarious

Nice face punch! 

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 12:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No. Believing that Lewis and Dalton could actually get there even if you DID have a SB caliber roster.
Okay.  I admit it.  I told a lie.  It's not SB caliber.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 02:48 PM)McC Wrote: Okay.  I admit it.  I told a lie.  It's not SB caliber.

No team with Andy Dalton as its QB is … 
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 01:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No team with Andy Dalton as its QB is … 

Or Pig Pen either, apparently, based on the last two thirds of his career.  Seems like drunken college girls were his hair of Samson.

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 08:49 PM)McC Wrote: Or Pig Pen either, apparently, based on the last two thirds of his career.  Seems like drunken college girls were his hair of Samson.

Name, other than Brady, a 'SB-caliber' QB who has made more SB appearances since 2004 (Ben's rookie year). It's a short list: Peyton Manning. And he has the same amount of actual victories. There's no one else. Not Rogers. Not Eli. Not Brees.

The reality is that Brady is the exception to the rule. SB appearances are rare even for most elite players.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 07:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Two more words (and then a few more) ...
1) Andy

2) Dalton

Over the last 3 years the main stats go as follows:

Yards: advantage Ben
Td’s: advantage Ben
Interceptions: advantage Andy
QB rating: advantage Andy

Maybe “yinz” should remove the rafter from “yinz’s“ eyes before trying to extract the straw from ours.

Now as for Marvin Lewis? Yeah, about that.....

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2018, 11:41 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Over the last 3 years the main stats go as follows:

Yards: advantage Ben
Td’s: advantage Ben
Interceptions: advantage Andy
QB rating: advantage Andy

Maybe “yinz” should remove the rafter from “yinz’s“ eyes before trying to extract the straw from ours.

Now as for Marvin Lewis? Yeah, about that.....

I wonder how those stats would go if applied to playoff games over that same period ...

Ben has a 93.1 rating over six playoff games and Andy ... Oh wait ...
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2018, 06:16 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I wonder how those stats would go if applied to playoff games over that same period ...

Ben has a 93.1 rating over six playoff games and Andy ... Oh wait ...

But with the same amount of super bowl appearances and wins in that span. If You’re saying that Andy is a big fuzzy turd, then are you saying Ben is simply a bigger, fatter, shinier turd?

Reply/Quote
1) Andy

2) Dalton

Can I just jump in and say that annoys the crap out of me?LOL  It's one person's opinion of an example of insanity.  

Thank you for humoring me.  I feel better.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 04:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Two words...

1) Marvin

2) Lewis

Two more words...

1)  Joey

2)  Porter

Your best "player".
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 08:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Two more words...

1)  JERRY

2)  Porter

Your best "player".

FIFY

:andy:

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 08:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Two more words...

1)  Joey

2)  Porter

Your best "player".

This makes no sense
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 09:40 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This makes no sense

Joey Porter got the Steelers their playoff win in Cincinnati by coming onto the field illegally at the end of the game and causing a penalty that gave the Steelers a field goal attempt from 15 yards closer. 

Sorry, we forgot that we need pictures with explanations using simple stick figures for Steelers fans to understand things.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 02:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Joey Porter got the Steelers their playoff win in Cincinnati by coming onto the field illegally at the end of the game and causing a penalty that gave the Steelers a field goal attempt from 15 yards closer. 

Sorry, we forgot that we need pictures with explanations using simple stick figures for Steelers fans to understand things.

Wow 2 1/2 years later and you’re still not over it.

We all know who “Jerry” Porter is but in the context of this thread, that reply makes no sense whatsoever.

Unless of course your objective is to high jack and derail threads down a never ending windy road. Give that it’s you, I’m not surprised.
Reply/Quote