Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's a year of
(07-18-2018, 07:35 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wow 2 1/2 years later and you’re still not over it.

We all know who “Jerry” Porter is but in the context of this thread, that reply makes no sense whatsoever.

Unless of course your objective is to high jack and derail threads down a never ending windy road. Give that it’s you, I’m not surprised.

You said Marvin Lewis, which indicates you think he's a reason that we can't get over the hump, which he would have if not for Joey Porter, so that reply makes a lot of sense.

I swear, I was half-joking, but maybe I should break out the crayons and coloring books to try to color in pictures to explain things to you.

I'm over it, but, once again, it was used in context.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 09:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You said Marvin Lewis, which indicates you think he's a reason that we can't get over the hump, which he would have if not for Joey Porter, so that reply makes a lot of sense.

I swear, I was half-joking, but maybe I should break out the crayons and coloring books to try to color in pictures to explain things to you.

I'm over it, but, once again, it was used in context.

Winning one playoff game = over the hump.

Aim high Bengal fans. Aim high. ?
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 05:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Winning one playoff game = over the hump.

Well to be fair the last hump was make the playoffs, which was preceded by the go .500 hump. We are not a greedy lot. We are way ahead of the Browns win a game hump though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 05:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Winning one playoff game = over the hump.

One thing at a time. You can’t aim to get over the second hump until you get over the first one (once again, simple concepts must be explained to Steelers fans), and who knows how many other games we would have won in those playoffs?
Reply/Quote
I've got to tell you the Bengals fans who still argue with the Steelers are braver souls than I. I really trailed off in the smack-talk department when I realized we've won 1 out of the last 10 games or so. Hats off to ya.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2018, 08:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've got to tell you the Bengals fans who still argue with the Steelers are braver souls than I. I really trailed off in the smack-talk department when I realized we've won 1 out of the last 10 games or so. Hats off to ya.

Brad has nothing else to do.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2018, 08:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've got to tell you the Bengals fans who still argue with the Steelers are braver souls than I. I really trailed off in the smack-talk department when I realized we've won 1 out of the last 10 games or so. Hats off to ya.

We are Americans. Despite all evidence to the contrary we can say Steelers suck with conviction. It’s that unearned arrogance that has taken us from a bunch of colonial farmers to the worlds superpower. The British kicked Washington’s ass up and down the colonies, and did he say, “Wow they are better”? Hell no. He called them a bunch of ***** and said they hadn’t done shit. Next thing you know he’s President.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2018, 11:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We are Americans. Despite all evidence to the contrary we can say Steelers suck with conviction. It’s that unearned arrogance that has taken us from a bunch of colonial farmers to the worlds superpower. The British kicked Washington’s ass up and down the colonies, and did he say, “Wow they are better”? Hell no. He called them a bunch of ***** and said they hadn’t done shit. Next thing you know he’s President.

And then George Washington died and his son took over and we haven't won since?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2018, 09:14 AM)Nately120 Wrote: And then George Washington died and his son took over and we haven't won since?

It’s been a while since I took history but that sounds right.

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 02:48 PM)McC Wrote: Okay.  I admit it.  I told a lie.  It's not SB caliber.

That's amusing. Ignorant much? 
OK. 
Andy Dalton to A. J.=  21,  50 +yard plays since 2011. Next closest Aaron Rodgers and whosit, more words for my dictionary.
So Pro-Bowl caliber doesn't count? 
Hmmm. How about Pro-Bowler Geno Atkins. 

Dude you bleep, go home. LMAO
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 04:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Two words...

1) Marvin

2) Lewis

That was actually cute. 
21 receptions of 50 yds +

Yeah I think I can say ANDY DALTON....

Wow.... I kinda liked that...LOL

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 12:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No. Believing that Lewis and Dalton could actually get there even if you DID have a SB caliber roster.

Do some ACTUAL RESEARCH before dogging some one, EH?

Pro Bowl players. A. J., Andy, Geno, I am curious how many Pro Bowl Players does it take to win?

Rectal Cranial Inversion much?

I am working on a Rectal Cranial Extractor. 

Just trying to help  Tongue

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 10:05 PM)jwayne Wrote: Do some ACTUAL RESEARCH before dogging some one, EH?

Pro Bowl players. A. J., Andy, Geno, I am curious how many Pro Bowl Players does it take to win?

Rectal Cranial Inversion much?

I am working on a Rectal Cranial Extractor. 

Just trying to help  Tongue

GO BENGALS!

With the number of actual elite players who decline the invitation for various reasons, the label 'pro bowler' doesn't mean as much as it used to. Sorry.

Research: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/27/dozens-of-players-turn-down-the-pro-bowl/
Reply/Quote