Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's happening
Less than 24 hour of Trump requested Muslims help police themselves, refugees tie up another refugee they recognized from a wanted poster as a bombing suspect.

A Syrian terror suspect was arrested in Germany after three of his fellow countrymen recognised him from a wanted poster, tied him up, then called police.

Jaber Albakr, 22, was granted asylum in Germany but is suspected of preparing a bomb attack in the country.

Albakr allegedly went on the run after officers raided an apartment in Chemnitz on Saturday and found several hundred grams of volatile explosives.

Saxony criminal police chief Joerg Michaelis said the suspect approached three Syrians at Lipzeig's main train station and asked if they could accommodate him.

The men recognised Albakr from a police wanted poster.

Two of the men bound and held him up whilst the third person went to a local police station with a photo of the suspect. Albakr was arrested shortly after midnight.

Lipzeig is 50 miles away from Chemnitz.

Ulrike Demmer, a spokeswoman for German chancellor Angela Merkel, thanked the authorities and the Syrians who helped detain Albakr.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-10/bomb-suspect-arrested-after-three-syrians-tied-him-up-before-calling-police/
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-10-2016, 10:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Less than 24 hour of Trump requested Muslims help police themselves, refugees tie up another refugee they recognized from a wanted poster as a bombing suspect.

A Syrian terror suspect was arrested in Germany after three of his fellow countrymen recognised him from a wanted poster, tied him up, then called police.

Jaber Albakr, 22, was granted asylum in Germany but is suspected of preparing a bomb attack in the country.

Albakr allegedly went on the run after officers raided an apartment in Chemnitz on Saturday and found several hundred grams of volatile explosives.

Saxony criminal police chief Joerg Michaelis said the suspect approached three Syrians at Lipzeig's main train station and asked if they could accommodate him.

The men recognised Albakr from a police wanted poster.

Two of the men bound and held him up whilst the third person went to a local police station with a photo of the suspect. Albakr was arrested shortly after midnight.

Lipzeig is 50 miles away from Chemnitz.

Ulrike Demmer, a spokeswoman for German chancellor Angela Merkel, thanked the authorities and the Syrians who helped detain Albakr.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-10/bomb-suspect-arrested-after-three-syrians-tied-him-up-before-calling-police/

This is great to hear. Meanwhile those in America look to it as an opportunity to troll on social media:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-10-2016, 10:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Less than 24 hour of Trump requested Muslims help police themselves, refugees tie up another refugee they recognized from a wanted poster as a bombing suspect.

So they must have been watching the Trump Clinton Debate?
(10-11-2016, 12:21 AM)Dill Wrote: So they must have been watching the Trump Clinton Debate?

They were probably reading message boards like this one and finally felt the pressure from people like Larry and others.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
A well reasoned conservative can admit that culturally embracing moderate Islam is one of the biggest keys to defeating extremists like ISIS. If only elected Republicans were generally well reasoned conservatives.
(10-11-2016, 07:35 AM)treee Wrote: A well reasoned conservative can admit that culturally embracing moderate Islam is one of the biggest keys to defeating extremists like ISIS. If only elected Republicans were generally well reasoned conservatives.

Heck they might even admit that they ARE trying to help defeat the extremists...but how you rile up the base with that kind of talk?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Dang... I can't believe I missed a "happening" thread and let it slide.

Shut it down !
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-11-2016, 07:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Heck they might even admit that they ARE trying to help defeat the extremists...but how you rile up the base with that kind of talk?

Say you preyed away the isis?
(10-12-2016, 08:52 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Say you preyed away the isis?
With the typo, I visualized a large pack of nuns circling ISIS members (on all fours, mind you), poised to strike.

Thank you for stirring my sick imagination.

(10-12-2016, 12:01 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: With the typo, I visualized a large pack of nuns circling ISIS members (on all fours, mind you), poised to strike.

Thank you for stirring my sick imagination.

anytime bud!

[Image: tumblr_oamwtcM2lu1vuwe0qo4_400.gif]
Nice try Mooslims, but Trump is still going to declare war on all of you.