37.84%
28 37.84%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here! It's finally here!!!!
Star 
The most talked about, socially important, life changing event, is upon us. 

The ***OFFICIAL***, legally-binding, often imitated but never duplicated, Evan McPerson nickname CHAMPIONSHIP poll is here!

McMoney has been money from the get go, garnering 1st place finishes in the first 2 rounds with a total of 33 votes. 
Legs Benedict sqeeked in to round 2 by the skin of his teeth and then turned on the afterburners to make it to the final round with a total of 18 votes. 

But first!!!! It wouldn't be ***OFFICIAL*** or fair if everyone, and i mean eeeeeeeeeveryone didn't have a voice in this extremely important task before us. So there is a 3rd opponent...

Head over to the poll and cast your lots. And remember. This is 4 lyfe! And super serious!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe me jokingly saying Legs Benedict has gotten this far
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 12:24 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I can’t believe me jokingly saying Legs Benedict has gotten this far

It's all on you!!! Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Okay.

Many of us might not necessarily agree that "Legs Benedict" is the best possible nickname. But what we can agree on is that "McMoney" is what a 14 year old D&D nerd names his character in an NFL role play campaign. We cannot have that humiliation associated with our beautiful new kicker.

Either Legs Benedict is a hilarious recurring joke, or it's the lesser of two evils. Choose Legs Benedict.

Evan McPherson is also acceptable, but we're going to call him that anyway! Don't vote that! This is extremely important stuff. Lives are at stake.
Reply/Quote
Early votes are in and we have a dead heat!

This is gonna be a barn burner folks!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Official or not. I'm going to call him The Hammer. Well, until he misses and then he's Legs Benedict. That is all.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
All of these nicknames suck
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 12:24 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I can’t believe me jokingly saying Legs Benedict has gotten this far

Don't worry man, I'm a Legs Benedict man all the way!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
McFearsome
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:17 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Official or not. I'm going to call him The Hammer. Well, until he misses and then he's Legs Benedict. That is all.

Yeah The Hammer was clearly the best nickname of them all. People here must have been drunk when they voted. I’ll go Evan McPherson in this poll to try to save him from either of these two names.
Reply/Quote
I think McMoney is stealing this election, er, I mean poll.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

McPherson would like a word with you.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:51 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: All of these nicknames suck

This.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 09:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think McMoney is stealing this election, er, I mean poll.

No originality. We already had a "Money" when we had "Moneygram"
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 09:02 AM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: McFearsome

That's my favorite but apparently it didn't make it.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 09:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think McMoney is stealing this election, er, I mean poll.

Normally here, i would post a Trump meme with him shouting "rigged!!" but i don't want to get banned, or worse, have the thread moved to P&R. 

Ninja

Reply/Quote
All the naysayers are being drowned out by the massive voter turnout.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 12:36 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Many of us might not necessarily agree that "Legs Benedict" is the best possible nickname. But what we can agree on is that "McMoney" is what a 14 year old D&D nerd names his character in an NFL role play campaign. We cannot have that humiliation associated with our beautiful new kicker.

I'm the original poster of "McMoney" and I'm actually a 28 year old D&D nerd lol

I'll acknowledge that "Legs Benedict" is hilarious, but McMoney just seemed simple, natural, and obvious to me. It will be at least when he's consistently making almost every kick.
Reply/Quote
I like "Superfoot"  You young'ens wont remember the original "Superfoot."

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

We ought to get him in here to teach our players to stretch to put an end to these hamstring injuries.
Reply/Quote
Call him what you like, I just want to see him grow into a real weapon.
Reply/Quote