Evan McPherson
37.84%
28 37.84%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here! It's finally here!!!!
(09-17-2021, 11:11 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I'm assuming that if 'Evan McPherson' wins - that the whole batch of lame nicknames will be scrapped, and a new batch presented?  You know, since 'Evan McPherson' isn't a nickname, so it's like voting for 'None of the Above.'

Not...necessarily. More on that later.

Correct.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 12:02 PM)John Shaft Wrote: This isn't how nicknames work. The best ones are usually some spontaneous off the cuff stuff from someone in their circle.

No.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 12:02 PM)John Shaft Wrote: This isn't how nicknames work. The best ones are usually some spontaneous off the cuff stuff from someone in their circle.

[Image: Marianne%20image3.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Less than 24 hours left and this is going to be a photo finish!!!

Are you excited?

Well, are you???!!!

Reply/Quote
Two minute warning! Get those picks in, looks like it's going to come down to a FG attempt with Evan McPherson down by 2!  Cool

Reply/Quote
The votes have been counted and it's ***OFFICIAL***!!! McMoney is the winner!

[Image: Confetti-Animated.gif?fit=730%2C350&ssl=1]

But wait...

(09-13-2021, 06:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok I'll just say it: Why not both?

So why not make McMoney his primary nickname, and occasionally we can throw out Legs Benedict, or Leggy McGee, or some expletive when/if he starts missing kicks?

When i started this, it was just for fun and to try and get away from all the bickering that was going on. Not that a nickname debate isn't polarizing, but it wasn't a bad kind of polarizing like the Chase v Sewell stuff was. 

So here's the thought i had when i started all this, knowing opinions were going to be deep and wide...

Whenever someone refers to McPherson, why not just use the nickname you like most, whether it be Money, McMoney, Legs Benedict, The Hammer, Tripod, Legatron II Electric Boogaloo, McFearsome or McShithead the kicker who can't make an easy kick? 

It's been done to a small extent already and i just think it would be funny as hell if the guy had 30 different nicknames from 30 different people. Mainly because i think nicknames are silly and it would make me laugh reading a bunch of different nicknames every time someone posted about him. 

Reply/Quote

I agree.  Something smells funny here.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:06 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I agree.  Something smells funny here.

Try changing your diaper. RantRantRantRant

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Try changing your diaper. RantRantRantRant

Is it dirty?  I can't see.
[Image: 0_Asian-senior-or-elderly-old-lady-woman...l-ward.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Just ate eggs Benedict in rapid city SD, in honor of his potential nickname. Not too shabby of a dish.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The votes have been counted and it's ***OFFICIAL***!!! McMoney is the winner!

[Image: Confetti-Animated.gif?fit=730%2C350&ssl=1]

But wait...

When i started this, it was just for fun and to try and get away from all the bickering that was going on. Not that a nickname debate isn't polarizing, but it wasn't a bad kind of polarizing like the Chase v Sewell stuff was. 

So here's the thought i had when i started all this, knowing opinions were going to be deep and wide...

Whenever someone refers to McPherson, why not just use the nickname you like most, whether it be Money, McMoney, Legs Benedict, The Hammer, Tripod, Legatron II Electric Boogaloo, McFearsome or McShithead the kicker who can't make an easy kick? 

It's been done to a small extent already and i just think it would be funny as hell if the guy had 30 different nicknames from 30 different people. Mainly because i think nicknames are silly and it would make me laugh reading a bunch of different nicknames every time someone posted about him. 

TL/DR: McPherson is so great he can't be limited to one nickname. Or even 500. He's a ninja and a scientist. Ladies want to be him, and men want to be with him. Michael Jordan says McPherson is the "goat" of basketball. And football. And table tennis. Mike Brown kicked Denny off the golf cart for McPherson and drove right past Wendy's and got him a steak at Logan's.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 01:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: TL/DR: McPherson is so great he can't be limited to one nickname. Or even 500. He's a ninja and a scientist. Ladies want to be him, and men want to be with him. Michael Jordan says McPherson is the "goat" of basketball. And football. And table tennis. Mike Brown kicked Denny off the golf cart for McPherson and drove right past Wendy's and got him a steak at Logan's.

BINGO!!

Reply/Quote