Evan McPherson
37.84%
28 37.84%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here! It's finally here!!!!
Bengals main Twitter account calls him Evan Almighty.
Reply/Quote
I bow to the master. Elizabeth Blackburn wins Evan Almighty it is.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:02 PM)tBengal Wrote: Bengals main Twitter account cals him Evan Almighty.

[Image: thats-gold-jerry-gold.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Evan Almighty is fine I guess.

What's most important is that more people voted against McMoney than for it, so by the irrefutable laws that govern poll interpretation we can safely say that McMoney is dead. That's how it works, trust me.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:09 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Evan Almighty is fine I guess.

What's most important is that more people voted against McMoney than for it, so by the irrefutable laws that govern poll interpretation we can safely say that McMoney is dead. That's how it works, trust me.

The same can be said for the awful legs Benedict. Wink

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:08 PM)Synric Wrote: I bow to the master. Elizabeth Blackburn wins Evan Almighty it is.

I suggested this in the first thread and rfaulk called it derivative, which stung considering the other suggestions.

Now I don't want to suggest for a second that the Bengals main account were influenced by my truly unique and witty brain...but the evidence speaks for itself.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:09 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Evan Almighty is fine I guess.

I hate Evan Almighty with an intense burning passion. If i had to choose between only these two, i'd rather call him Mr Mcpoopy Pants before calling him Evan Almighty. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I hate Evan Almighty with an intense burning passion. If i had to choose between only these two, i'd rather call him Mr Mcpoopy Pants before calling him Evan Almighty. 

Evan Almighty is corny, and not a good kind of corn
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:20 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: I suggested this in the first thread and rfaulk called it derivative, which stung considering the other suggestions.

Now I don't want to suggest for a second that the Bengals main account were influenced by my truly unique and witty brain...but the evidence speaks for itself.

I'll have to go back and check, but i called it derivative from one that was posted slightly earlier in the thread. Not the nickname itself. Which i completely abhor and hate with a boiling, seething, intense, burning passion. 

Kind of like that thing you get when you're drunk and you go to White Castle then Taco Bell, back to back. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ok I'll just say it: Why not both?

McMoney rolls off the tongue way easier, is less corny, and actually plays off of his name, but I can also see why some think it's boring or unimaginative.

Legs Benedict is 100x funnier, but I can also say it would get worn out pretty fast.

So why not make McMoney his primary nickname, and occasionally we can throw out Legs Benedict, or Leggy McGee, or some expletive when/if he starts missing kicks?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I don't care if someone else had the nickname first, Legatron is still the best nickname.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok I'll just say it: Why not both?

McMoney rolls off the tongue way easier, is less corny, and actually plays off of his name, but I can also see why some think it's boring or unimaginative.

Legs Benedict is 100x funnier, but I can also say it would get worn out pretty fast.

So why not make McMoney his primary nickname, and occasionally we can throw out Legs Benedict, or Leggy McGee, or some expletive when/if he starts missing kicks?

Once the poll is closed, i would like to come back and touch on this, as i have thoughts on it that i can't expound upon right now. 

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't care if someone else had the nickname first

Right, so if we get a fat running back, we should call him the bus.

Right?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok I'll just say it: Why not both?

How about if he ever misses a game winner (I know, I agree it'll never happen, but what ifs are fun) we call him Legs Benedict because he betrayed us?
Reply/Quote
Latest projections show that McMoney has some serious staying power and will not be denied. 

Five days left!!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Right, so if we get a fat running back, we should call him the bus.

Right?

Only if he's always late and splashes people standing on the sidewalk in the rain. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Once the poll is closed, i would like to come back and touch on this, as i have thoughts on it that i can't expound upon right now. 

I'll be waiting on pins and needles. This is truly the most important event of the year.

(09-13-2021, 06:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Right, so if we get a fat running back, we should call him the bus.

Right?

You got it all wrong. We need a short AND fat RB, and we'll call him the Short Bus.

He'll be slow.

(09-13-2021, 06:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How about if he ever misses a game winner (I know, I agree it'll never happen, but what ifs are fun) we call him Legs Benedict because he betrayed us?

Interesting idea.

Stays good: McMoney
Morphs into Neil Rackers on old PBS turf: Legs Benedict
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
No Fear Son
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
His momma named him Evan...

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I hate Evan Almighty with an intense burning passion. If i had to choose between only these two, i'd rather call him Mr Mcpoopy Pants before calling him Evan Almighty. 

This is just the beginning of an attempted election steal...
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote