Evan McPherson
37.84%
28 37.84%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here! It's finally here!!!!
(09-13-2021, 06:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Evan Almighty is corny, and not a good kind of corn

All of these nicknames suck. Half of them weren't even corny they were just dumb. Legs Benedict is stupid as hell. I voted for E an McPherson lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 09:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is just the beginning of an attempted election steal...

[Image: eCh.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 09:14 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: All of these nicknames suck. Half of them weren't even corny they were just dumb. Legs Benedict is stupid as hell. I voted for E an McPherson lol

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f4cb9d3a8102ea3612...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
5 or 6 rounds back we had a nominee called "The Hammer". After watching Jessie Bates knock a bunch of Vikings back to the 11th Century, there's no doubt in my mind, his nickname should be The Hammer. 

Anyone wanna make a Jessie Bates nickname thread/poll?

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 12:46 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Early votes are in and we have a dead heat!

I thought death was cold.  How can you have a dead heat?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 10:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought death was cold.  How can you have a dead heat?

Due to certain state and federal laws, i can not answer that question. 

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You got it all wrong. We need a short AND fat RB, and we'll call him the Short Bus.

He'll be slow.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton has cast his vote…

Reply/Quote
you dont recycle nicknames unless it's the guy's initials like LT.

football players are insanely unoriginal. One guy puts "SR" on his back, then everyone else follows suit.

Odell gets a fro hawk colored blonde, everyone else follows suit.
Reply/Quote
I'm not voting out of principle.

But I swear, if y'all end up calling one of our best players Legs Benedict, I will ban some ^^^^^^ ****ers.

Mellow

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. But... come on.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2021, 11:46 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm not voting out of principle.

But I swear, if y'all end up calling one of our best players Legs Benedict, I will ban some ^^^^^^ ****ers.

Mellow

^^^^^^

What this guy said.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2021, 11:46 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm not voting out of principle.

Mellow

I would not object to the bans.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Uh oh...

No nickname is making a comeback!! 

lulz at the ones that don't want to vote for a nickname, for whatever reason. 

Uhhhm. Isn't there an option you should choose if you don't want him to have one?  Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 01:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I would not object to the bans.

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 01:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I like "Superfoot"  You young'ens wont remember the original "Superfoot."

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

We ought to get him in here to teach our players to stretch to put an end to these hamstring injuries.
He found John Belushi dead after overdosing on cocaine.  

Also can not recall the stat but he could kick you in the face multiple times (want to say 6) in only a few seconds. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Legatron.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
2....more.....days.....

And 'Evan McPherson' is making a mad dash towards the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could LITERALLY cut the tension with a knife!!   Who Dey

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 01:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 2....more.....days.....

And 'Evan McPherson' is making a mad dash towards the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could LITERALLY cut the tension with a knife!!   Who Dey

I'm assuming that if 'Evan McPherson' wins - that the whole batch of lame nicknames will be scrapped, and a new batch presented?  You know, since 'Evan McPherson' isn't a nickname, so it's like voting for 'None of the Above.'
Reply/Quote
This isn't how nicknames work. The best ones are usually some spontaneous off the cuff stuff from someone in their circle.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 12:02 PM)John Shaft Wrote: This isn't how nicknames work. The best ones are usually some spontaneous off the cuff stuff from someone in their circle.

According to the Locked On Bengals podcast, his nickname is Money McPherson. I think McMoney sounds better than Money McPherson. Hell, just call him Big Mack for all I care. As long as he's making 50 yarders and kicking off into the endzone, we could call him Legs Benedict for all I care (I wouldn't call him that, 'cause I don't want to get banned)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote