Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 07:03 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Why would I consider art "sacred"?

I guess the basis for my worldview are my personal experiences and ability to think rationally and logically.  
So your worldview has nothing to do with survival of the fittest?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-16-2015, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your worldview has nothing to do with survival of the fittest?

Seriously. Stick to your King Poster character. He's much better than when you're being yourself.
(10-16-2015, 07:23 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Seriously. Stick to your King Poster character. He's much better than when you're being yourself.

Your obsession with me is unhealthy. If the mods don't have issue with it then there is nothing further I can do but let this be my last reply to you. You will now be required to try to derail every post by stalking someone else. 

(10-16-2015, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your worldview has nothing to do with survival of the fittest?

Not sure what you mean.  Care to elaborate?
(10-16-2015, 07:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your obsession with me is unhealthy. If the mods don't have issue with it then there is nothing further I can do but let this be my last reply to you. You will now be required to try to derail every post by stalking someone else. 

Well, the mods are the ones who identified King Poster as being you, from what I heard. I don't think they're gonna be upset about me revealing something they already knew. 

But of course, using your classic inverted logic, I am the unhealthy one for pointing out your split personality. LOL
(10-16-2015, 08:02 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Not sure what you mean.  Care to elaborate?

I don't know how much more I can elaborate. Is your worldview motivated by survival of the fittest

(10-16-2015, 08:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Well, the mods are the ones who identified King Poster as being you, from what I heard.
How did you "hear" this?

(10-16-2015, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How did you "hear" this?

That's usually what happens when 2 people have identical IP addresses.

Honestly, I'd love to comment that bfine is just a sad human being for having to have multiple identities on a message board, but maybe he heard "God is everywhere" and simply tried to emulate his hero.
(10-16-2015, 09:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: That's usually what happens when 2 people have identical IP addresses.

Honestly, I'd love to comment that bfine is just a sad human being for having to have multiple identities on a message board, but maybe he heard "God is everywhere" and simply tried to emulate his hero.

What leads you to believe KP and I have identical IP addresses?

As to the rest:

XenoMorph Wrote:i have found almost everyone i have tried to have a serious conversation with on the subject of their faith. either ends up in them using the same cookie cutter answers or trying to convert me. or completely disregaurding my thoughts or opinions as possible cause its not in some old book.  PRAISE THE SUN

It is shameful what the theist will resort to. At least you can be proud of being a member of the open-minded atheist. 

(10-16-2015, 09:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What leads you to believe KP and I have identical IP addresses?

Faith.

Or ya know, your IP addresses. One or the other. Whichever makes more sense. I'll leave that up to you to decide.
(10-16-2015, 09:56 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Faith.

Or ya know, your IP addresses. One or the other. Whichever makes more sense. I'll leave that up to you to decide.

How did you obtain my IP address?

Still waiting for GHB to tell me how "he" heard this. But I see "you" have taken up the fight.

(10-16-2015, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How did you obtain my IP address?

Still waiting for GHB to tell me how "he" heard this. But I see "you" have taken up the fight.

Let's stop obfuscating and dodging the point as you usually do and get a straightforward answer, keeping in mind that Gawd and more importantly the mods are watching: Are you using or have you used the King Poster account, or not?
(10-16-2015, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How did you obtain my IP address?

Please tell me the sad, middle aged man with an alt isn't going to accuse me of having an alt.

What a dream come true.

Guy gets exposed. Next step? Accuse others and try to deflect. Nice. Very Christian of you. Honestly though, I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to have multiple accounts and act like different people. So sad.
(10-16-2015, 10:14 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Please tell me the sad, middle aged man with an alt isn't going to accuse me of having an alt.

What a dream come true.

Guy gets exposed. Next step? Accuse others and try to deflect. Nice. Very Christian of you. Honestly though, I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to have multiple accounts and act like different people. So sad.

Right? If he wants to pretend to be a reasonable non-troll from time to time, he should just do it on his regular username.

But apparently I am your alt now because we both pointed out a fact, so I guess I should stop talking to "me".
Oh, and bfine, I said either faith OR IP addresses, whichever makes more sense. You went with IP addresses, and that's not very Christian-like at all! The answer is always faith.

Should have logged into your other account to make that comment Rolleyes
(10-16-2015, 10:12 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Let's stop obfuscating and dodging the point as you usually do and get a straightforward answer, keeping in mind that Gawd and more importantly the mods are watching: Are you using or have you used the King Poster account, or not?

I've been accused of  having at least 15 alts on this board. My concern is your assertion that you "heard" this or DJS saying the exact IP address. As I understand it IP address indicates the computer, I have 4 computers, 3 tables, 4 smartphones, and 1 PS4 in my house, as well as posting from work. 

What I have asked and it has not been answered (let's stop dodging) Who did "you" hear from that KP and I are the same person and how did "DSJ" obtain the information that we have the same IP address.

You answer those; as I am sure other members are concerned with how this PII is being obtained and I will answer the question you long (not in a stalking manner) seek.

If any of this involves collusion with a Moderator, I will leave this board forever and urge others that don't want their information shared to do the same.

(10-16-2015, 10:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been accused of  having at least 15 alts on this board. My concern is your assertion that you "heard" this or DJS saying the exact IP address. As I understand it IP address indicates the computer, I have 4 computers, 3 tables, 4 smartphones, and 1 PS4 in my house, as well as posting from work. 

What I have asked and it has not been answered (let's stop dodging) Who did "you" hear from that KP and I are the same person and how did "DSJ" obtain the information that we have the same IP address.

You answer those; as I am sure other members are concerned with how this PII is being obtained and I will answer the question you long (not in a stalking manner) seek.

If any of this involves collusion with a Moderator, I will leave this board forever and urge others that don't want their information shared to do the same.

Oh please dude, enough with the melodramatics. Nobody gave anyone your actual number as far as I know. I certainly don't have it.

But thanks for making it obvious King Poster is your alt. Moving on.
(10-16-2015, 10:31 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh please dude, enough with the melodramatics. Nobody gave anyone your actual number as far as I know.

^
Cool your jets, nobody is giving out anyone's IP address or personal information.

This was a fun experience though, maybe people can just stop playing pretend now.
(10-16-2015, 10:31 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh please dude, enough with the melodramatics. Nobody gave anyone your actual number as far as I know. I certainly don't have it.

As are the 15 others alts that I have been accused of having. I've been Tommy C, Cincy Best, Blartsy, Woodley, ect.. I have always blown them off. But when someone suggests they "heard" you are the same or claim they know you have the same IP address I become concerned. If you don't want to disclose (beat around the bush) how you "heard" we were the same person you are doing every member of this board a disservice. Everyone hear has a stake and if this info is being shared (I noticed how much you kept pointing to the Mods watching), they have a right to know.  

(10-16-2015, 10:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As are the 15 others alts that I have been accused of having. I've been Tommy C, Cincy Best, Blartsy, Woodley, ect.. I have always blown them off. But when someone suggests they "heard" you are the same or claim they know you have the same IP address I become concerned. If you don't want to disclose (beat around the bush) how you "heard" we were the same person you are doing every member of this board a disservice. Everyone hear has a stake and if this info is being shared (I noticed how much you kept pointing to the Mods watching), they have a right to know.  

Brother, a very simple question was asked. If somebody asked me if I was djs as you briefly tried to deflect to, I would simply say "no". You apparently cannot do the same for a very obvious reason.

I'm not doing anybody a disservice; somebody who makes up accounts so that he can artificially inflate his rep and troll the boards is the one doing a disservice. A mod simply saying "Hey, these two accounts have the same IP address" is not some kind of privacy violation, no matter how much you whine about it, and everyone with any kind of sense knows that.

PS:

Quote:KingPoster ( 23 ) - Last updated 07-18-2015, 08:17 PM

Rating given for bfine32's post in Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance

Positive (+1): You are killing them

One of the best pats on the back I've ever seen a man give himself.