Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's official AFC North Champions!!!!
The only thing we are guaranteed to get is a banner and first place games against KC and Buffalo again next year.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m pissed off about what’s happened but.

To win the division after being 0-2 is a tremendous achievement by Taylor and the boys remember at start of season when the rats were going to walk away with it?

Now let’s absolutely crucify the bastards on Sunday and put a stamp on it.
Reply/Quote
Getting to a Super Bowl is challenging and it is easy to surmise the current circumstances add another layer of obstacles for the Bengals to make it back to the Super Bowl.

I hope the team embraces the challenge, move pass the emotions of how they feel about it, and get on with the task of winning it all.

As a fan, I don't care that we won the AFC North or if we become AFC Champs. I want a Super Bowl win. I'll block the noise of all this unusual stuff and root on my team for a playoff and title run.

Go Bengals! Home or road game, just go out and win.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: mens-new-era-graphite-cincinnati-bengals...hv=2&w=900]

I like hats and I like sporting a Bengals hat. Totally random thought by me, but I'm refusing to buy AFC North Champion gear or AFC Champions gear. I won't buy the celebratory hat until it is Super Bowl Champs hat.
Reply/Quote
Can't even enjoy it. Feels empty and I'm ***** pissed.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Can't even enjoy it.  Feels empty and I'm ***** pissed.

Same here.

Is the NFL admitting it is rigged?  Sure seems that way. 

When their own rules don't give them the results they want the owners vote to make new rules right before the playoffs = rigged.

I am 100% back with take 1 hour to gather your thoughts, suck it up and go play or forfeit.  F feels.  This is what feelz get you..............a big one in the ass.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Can't even enjoy it.  Feels empty and I'm ***** pissed.

I get why you are, but I'm also reminding myself that I wouldn't care about the AFC North win anyhow. Super Bowl victory or bust is where I'm at with this team. I'm happy with all success they have this year and beyond but I want grand prize.
Reply/Quote
I’ll celebrate when we stomp the ravens.
Reply/Quote
Who gives a flying F. They were going to be the AFC North Champs five days ago. Feels like we have a mortgage but no house.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
[Image: Fl-BW1AXgAIbj_D?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote