Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's past noon. You know what that means?
[Image: YLWtkeg-pour.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mmm, miss the days when I had a keg fridge to enjoy cold draught on tap. Might have to make another one, one of these days. Guess I'll just be pulling tabs for today.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mmmmm, beer.

I got pretty tore up last night, it's taking a little bit to get going today.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2017, 03:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Mmmmm, beer.

I got pretty tore up last night, it's taking a little bit to get going today.

Hair of the, Ahem... Dog! Cool

Reply/Quote
you waited till noon?
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 02:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you waited till noon?

Yes. If I drink before noon, I may have a drinking problem! LMAO

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 06:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. If I drink before noon, I may have a drinking problem! LMAO

Then you should consider switching to Rum.  Because drinking Rum at 10 am doesn't make one an alcoholic, it makes them a Pirate. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Then you should consider switching to Rum.  Because drinking Rum at 10 am doesn't make one an alcoholic, it makes them a Pirate. Ninja

Interesting idea? My liver thanks you. Cool

Reply/Quote
nothing beats having a nice cold beer and smoking a joint
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 10:02 PM)magikod Wrote: nothing beats having a nice cold beer and smoking a joint

especially at 8am. 

How can you drink all day if you don't start in the morning?
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 06:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. If I drink before noon, I may have a drinking problem! LMAO

Nah......  If your hammered before noon you might have a problem

They make Breakfast beers..
Reply/Quote

They call it a problem, I call it a solution.

People say I got a drinkin' problem

But I got no problem drinkin' at all

Reply/Quote
Past noon?
[Image: rain-man-ray-charlie-2-uh-oh-15-minutes-...wapner.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2017, 04:10 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Past noon?
[Image: rain-man-ray-charlie-2-uh-oh-15-minutes-...wapner.jpg]

I was on my laptop. I started at 10 till to try and get the right "gif" but the thing is so slow, I wasn't able to post until several minutes after. The title first read, it's noon. Lol, damn computer. Had to change it.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Then you should consider switching to Rum.  Because drinking Rum at 10 am doesn't make one an alcoholic, it makes them a Pirate. Ninja

Ok. I really had to give this serious thought. Therefore, I called my long time friend "Lycos" (you young whipper snappers will not understand) and he agreed as well and went looking for my crew. I mean, hey, if I'm going to be a pirate, I need a crew right? Therefore, I would like to introduce you to the HD crew. Some of the meanest, vulger, skallywags known to mankind. They knew of me and were thrilled to be a part of my rum led leadership.

Meet Badger - although his size is deceiving, this brother is bad!

[Image: LVzZbqh.jpg]

This is General! He doesn't drink, he sips and can hit a hydrant from 50ft.

[Image: US628.jpg]

Next up is Bandit. On the walls of every post office in "The World!"

[Image: pirate-dog.gif]

This is Leonardo Dogio. Not really bad at anything but acting. We like to laugh at him when we are drunk, yet sober, we tend to avoid him. Wait, we're never sober! Arghhhhhhh!

[Image: sadpiratedog.gif]

Next up is Dog Marley. No need to tell you how he made the cut!

[Image: 1f34ea204ff324f0088a2295176dfdde.jpg]

This is Boner. We call him that because, well, he doesn't get one anymore and now squats to pee. Hey, he was a bad dog in his day and we respect our elders!

[Image: msg-130575607593-414x310.jpg]

This dogs name is "Bender!" Great thinker and planner. Rum took his left eye and he has Peyronie's disease. If you don't know what that is? Just don't stand left of him when he pees! He is a great asset when we're stealing the rum.

[Image: 2416294526_88ae25c6a1.jpg]

Now I introduce "Achilles." Dude is stealth and the next thing you know? Your looking at the sky. Only if you have the rum. If no rum? He don't care about you.

[Image: awesome-pirate-dog-halloween-card-root-3...g?sfrm=jpg]

Up next is my boy. He's not of drinking age yet, so he only gets "Select 55." He's a prospect!

[Image: pirate-dog.jpg]

One last Dog that can't join us tills we bust him out is "Cash." Don't knows how he got his name, Lol.

[Image: yellow-octopus-milano-pirate-dog-bowl_1.jpg]

So, if your ever taking out the trash, hear a noise in the middle of the night and see this? I suggest you turn around and forget what you've seen. You've just been visited by the HD crew. If you have no rum, you will never meet us, we start drinking at 10am!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Arghhhhh!

Reply/Quote
I have a drinking problem in that I quit drinking. 
I would love to report that nothing bad ever happened when I was still an active alcoholic, but I'm fundamentally opposed to lying. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

I always told people that if I fished or drank Bloody Mary's I would have never been called an alcoholic.  Beer at 10:am= bad.  Bloody Mary at 10:am=sophisticated.  Beer in the shower at 8:00 am=bad.  Beer on a lake at 8:00 am=relaxation.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
going on vacation.... ive packed 2 things but feel like I'm ready to go..

[Image: jagernuke.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2017, 02:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always told people that if I fished or drank Bloody Mary's I would have never been called an alcoholic.  Beer at 10:am= bad.  Bloody Mary at 10:am=sophisticated.  Beer in the shower at 8:00 am=bad.  Beer on a lake at 8:00 am=relaxation.

Sometimes we go canoing launching @ 8:00 AM or around there....   about 1 minute into the trip you hear a melody of cans cracking open
Reply/Quote
Saturday mornings in the fall, we would travel over to Iowa City for some tailgating before the Hawkeyes beat down whoever they play that weekend.  Those mornings would usually start around 4:30-5am and by 5:30 we would be headed east on the interstate and cracking our first beers after chugging some coffee.  We had to get a jumpstart for those 11am kickoffs. 

Reply/Quote