Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's sad watching the entire AFC north make the playoffs except the Bengals
Some sad and depressing stuff, watching the entire AFC north go to the playoffs while the Bengals are a doormat for most teams
Reply/Quote
So are we rooting for the Steelers or have we come to the humiliating acceptance that the Browns will get a playoff win before we do in this modern era....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's a dilemma. Normally I'd root against Cleveland unless they're playing Pittsburgh. But in this case do I really want them to win a playoff game before the Bengals? I'm not sure. But I also don't want another long suffering fanbase to keep suffering like us. But then again we're talking about Browns fans, so I don't know. I think ultimately at game time, my "hatred" of the Steelers and their typical fans might win out over my "hatred" of the Browns and their typical fans.

But I'm not sure. Watching Half Baked Mayfield might change my view.
Reply/Quote
I want the Browns to win because that might be the actual wakeup call for Mike Brown.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It's sad to see Bengal fans using JN to cry about other teams making the playoffs.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 11:12 PM)Trademark Wrote: Some sad and depressing stuff, watching the entire AFC north go to the playoffs while the Bengals are a doormat for most teams

time to root for the bills.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 11:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I want the Browns to win because that might be the actual wakeup call for Mike Brown.

This! Being surpassed by the Browns, and speculating Mikes dislike for that organization should raise his intensity in FA and other areas of this organization. The "Win Now" BS was nothing but a slogan or selling point to cash in on Bengals fans. However, I think he takes this personal. Well, if he loved his dad he should, but if he loves money more than family pride, we will be here in the same shit next year.

Wanna really piss him off and motivate him? Someone put a statue of Kevin Stefanski in front of PBS.

Reply/Quote
Just got finished watching the tape from Sunday's game. Hubbard is a player, Bates has some awesome range. Sad to see that Bynes was the best looking LB, I see why he lead the team in tackles. Pratt's effort was doo doo.

Bengals have a long road ahead. Just invest on offense, protect Burrow and build from there. The defense has a ways to go. It won't be popular but I'd look into trading guys and stockpiling picks. You will hit on some by sheer chance and might find a stud in there.
Reply/Quote
Zt and company has turned us into the new browns
Reply/Quote
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssstttttttttttaaaaaaaaannnnnnnntttttttttttttt last place too...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 11:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I want the Browns to win because that might be the actual wakeup call for Mike Brown.

Mike Brown is so old and set in his ways at this point I don't think a nuclear blast would be a wake up call for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 04:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Mike Brown is so old and set in his ways at this point I don't think a nuclear blast would be a wake up call for him.

What if we storm the stadium?...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 07:32 PM)jason Wrote: What if we storm the stadium?...

that's why they make them out of concrete.  Wink
Reply/Quote