Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that time again
QB Index week 1

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000702350/article/qb-index-andy-dalton-hits-top-10-cam-newton-at-no-1

Thoughts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well, Andy is easily top 10 in my eyes. Should be much higher than that but we all know he doesn't
get near the respect other QB's do so this is understandable. Everything he says here about Dalton is
true but if Ben got sacked 7 times and threw for those stats these pundits would be all over his ballz.

Difference is it is Andy Dalton and he only makes the top 10. Whatever
Reply/Quote
DIS-R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me!!!! Just kidding...

Obviously I love having Andy as the quarterback of this franchise and I truly wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the league. Dalton's upside has been gleaming bright the last few years as he just seems to get better and better. Some would argue that Rodgers, Brady, and maybe even Newton could come in and take our team straight to the SB, but I just don't think they would fit the mold around "here".

Lets just hope everything keeps clicking.
Reply/Quote
After last weeks performance I'm honestly surprised he's at 10 and not better. A solid performance in a win against the Squealers in Shittsburgh and he has to move up.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Wilson def higher due to name value. Wasn't impressed with his outing.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, Andy is easily top 10 in my eyes. Should be much higher than that but we all know he doesn't
get near the respect other QB's do so this is understandable. Everything he says here about Dalton is
true but if Ben got sacked 7 times and threw for those stats these pundits would be all over his ballz.

Difference is it is Andy Dalton and he only makes the top 10. Whatever

Although I made the disrespect jab as a joke, I tend to agree with you. I see Andy's career compared to those of Manning, Brady, and Brees all of the time, yet when they were doing it, they were the next big thing.  Now that the Red Rifle is putting up numbers and getting wins early in his career, he's bound to be average.  

It gets old doesn't it?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 03:11 PM)OnlyBengalsFanInTown Wrote: Although I made the disrespect jab as a joke, I tend to agree with you. I see Andy's career compared to those of Manning, Brady, and Brees all of the time, yet when they were doing it, they were the next big thing.  Now that the Red Rifle is putting up numbers and getting wins early in his career, he's bound to be average.  

It gets old doesn't it?

No doubt brother.
Reply/Quote
I stopped caring about much of anything the pundits say. Andy's a great QB and no amount of pundit poopooing is going to change that.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 03:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: I stopped caring about much of anything the pundits say. Andy's a great QB and no amount of pundit poopooing is going to change that.

One ring changes all prespective
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 03:11 PM)OnlyBengalsFanInTown Wrote: Although I made the disrespect jab as a joke, I tend to agree with you. I see Andy's career compared to those of Manning, Brady, and Brees all of the time, yet when they were doing it, they were the next big thing.  Now that the Red Rifle is putting up numbers and getting wins early in his career, he's bound to be average.  

It gets old doesn't it?

They'll never put Andy into the Top 5 until he wins that playoff game.

Until then.. We gotta settle for less.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 03:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: One ring changes all prespective

Yes, it very much does.
Reply/Quote

Gotta get it. Sick of this shit.
Reply/Quote
He could easily be #1 after 1 week. Cam took a beating and lost while Andy did the same and won. Bias as usual. And FFS Andrew luck must have some tasty nuts. Carson also didn't impress. Nether did Wilson. Rivers lol..

Reply/Quote
Should be much higher after putting up the numbers he did while running for his life. That list is garbage.

Reply/Quote
Don't care about any of this

Dalton is top 10 easily and wouldn't care if he rises all season
Reply/Quote

Yep, and HoF chances as well.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 06:33 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: He could easily be #1 after 1 week. Cam took a beating and lost while Andy did the same and won. Bias as usual. And FFS Andrew luck must have some tasty nuts. Carson also didn't impress. Nether did Wilson. Rivers lol..

He honestly should be #1 after week 1. For him to only be at 10 just shows how bias pundits are against him.

Lets get a damn ring so this shit can stop.
Reply/Quote
It is, at the very least, refreshing to finally see a QB ranking list without Brady and Manning as 1 and 2...
Reply/Quote