Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the Final Mock-down
[Image: final-countdown.jpg]

1 (24). Emanuel Ogbah, DE 6'4" 273lbs. The Bengals are always looking 1-2 years down the road with their first round picks and I think they see a serious pass rush problem coming from the DE's (outside of Dunlap). Ogbah is not a finished project and will need time to develop his secondary pass rush moves, which makes Cincy the perfect landing spot.
[Image: 56456f6911b0d.image.jpg?resize=760%2C607]

2 (53). Michael Thomas, WR 6'3" 212. Ten Bengals have been connected to Thomas a few times now. I would be against taking him in the 1st, but I think he has great value at 53. I really like his ability to high point the ball, which will help with Dalton's tendency to leave the ball a bit high.
[Image: ohio-state-michael-thomas-td-catch.jpg?itok=-PMvRV-t]

3 (87). Hassan Ridgeway, DT 6'3" 303. Lot of ways the team can go in the 3rd round, DT, OLB, CB, S, OL. Ridgeway gives the most value due to potential. The guy has elite interior skills, but comes with motor questions.
[Image: Hassan_Ridgeway_KSU.jpg]

4 (119). Cyrus Jones, CB 5'10" 197lbs.  I think Jones makes an ideal slot corner. Not the tall prototype CB that is in vogue in the NFL or else he'd be in the 1st round.
[Image: sugar-bowl-football.jpg]

5 (151). KJ Dillon, S 6'0" 210. Filled in nicely for WV when Joseph went down with a torn ACL. Dillon has experience playing both safety spots as well as a hybrid LB role.
[Image: 9-DILLION.jpg]

6 (183). Fahn Cooper, OL 6'4" 303. Versatile O-line prospect with experience at both tackle spots and could also play OG.
[Image: Fahn-Cooper.jpg?resize=660%2C485]

7 (215). Darius Jackson, RB 6'0" 220lbs. A big bruising back with 4.40 speed. With the loss of our two practice squad RB's in FA and the impending FA of Gio, Burkhead and Peerman, time to start restocking the pantry.
[Image: jamil-merrell-darius-jackson-ncaa-footba...utgers.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes it is playing in my head so thank you very much lol

As for the mock...

I love it, getting ogbah and still grabbing a talent like Thomas in 2 would be great, really like ridgeway, Dillon, and jones as later guys who could all develop nicely for us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would like it if you draft another wr for speed later like listenbee
Reply/Quote