Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time For A Serious Who Dey
I will start off saying that this new message board is the absolute best and it does feel like more a community here much more then the place where we all came from. I felt that the previous place moderator would intentionally rub people the wrong way every chance if they weren't kool aidohlics 24/7 no matter the circumstance. Here, even though there are still plenty of disagreements over things it feels great because this is truly a Bengals Fan board.

But there is one thing we can all agree on even though we're only 5 games into the season, this has been one hell of alot of fun so far for us to enjoy! Can I get a big Who-Dey and hope this train doesn't stop!!!

Who-Dey
Reply/Quote
You will definitely get a WHO-DEY from me. This season has been amazing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Who Dey 
Who Dey   think gonna beat them Tigers ,

Noooo Body!
Reply/Quote
WHO-DEY!!! Said it so many times yesterday I can barely speak without sounding like Peter Brady in the puberty episode of the Brady Bunch. Coaching tonight should be fun...but it was worth it! WHO-DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
Mean and Ang-er-ry!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This was a statement game for this team in every sense of the saying. I was going to wait to say this but there's no need anymore, a corner has truly been turned !

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
This team has showed a ton of character this season. They have showed that they can handle adversity, and come back with a chip on their shoulder. This is something that many of us have been complaining about their inability to do, for years.

Many tests yet to come, but I feel this team has a winning chemistry to it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Been my favorite season as a Bengal fan no question. I was too young to watch the season in 88'.

It seems we have that fire in our belly that only the Superbowl winning teams have.

Who-Dey and bring on the Bills, this team will not give up even when the chips are down.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been my favorite season as a Bengal fan no question. I was too young to watch the season in 88'.

It seems we have that fire in our belly that only the Superbowl winning teams have.

Who-Dey and bring on the Bills, this team will not give up even when the chips are down.

Man....you missed a helluva ride in '88. I attended my first live game that year.  I'll never forget the energy at Riverfront that bone chilling day.....an OT victory over the 'skins to seal home field advantage.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Man....you missed a helluva ride in '88. I attended my first live game that year.  I'll never forget the energy at Riverfront that bone chilling day.....an OT victory over the 'skins to seal home field advantage.

That was my first game too. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Man....you missed a helluva ride in '88. I attended my first live game that year.  I'll never forget the energy at Riverfront that bone chilling day.....an OT victory over the 'skins to seal home field advantage.

Tickets were 3 dollars and a bottle of tasty sarsaparilla was only a nickel.

We walked 10 miles uphill both ways without shoes...  and that's the way we liked it!!

[Image: th?id=OIP.M79c50fca9fc1e2d7e23699e8c2e89...=207&h=156]   WHO DEY !!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I will join in on this. It means all the more, as my son has just started to understand the chant for what it is. He has just turned 6, and while he has known the words for some time, he seems to have just made the connection of the chant to other friends, family and people of Cincinnati.

That said:

WHO-DEY
Reply/Quote

Yeah, i was 7 haha

But i did watch the Supe and my mother was a Niner fan.

So i picked up my team with the cool ass helmets.
Reply/Quote
Who-Dey!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey. Bad Company till the day I die.
Reply/Quote

I was at that game too! It wasn't my first game, but I'll never forget the energy. I swear the old River Front Stadium was rocking.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Tickets were 3 dollars and a bottle of tasty sarsaparilla was only a nickel.

We walked 10 miles uphill both ways without shoes...  and that's the way we liked it!!

[Image: th?id=OIP.M79c50fca9fc1e2d7e23699e8c2e89...=207&h=156]   WHO DEY !!!

LOL....... £μ€er.....

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:08 PM)T_Bone Wrote: I was at that game too! It wasn't my first game, but I'll never forget the energy. I swear the old River Front Stadium was rocking.

Sure felt like it.......and Welcome to the Jungle seemed the loudest I had ever heard it....maybe still to this day.

Reply/Quote
Who-Dey!
As an out-of-town fan (grew up in Cincy with season tickets from middle school through college), I'm thankful for this board community to share the excitement. Everyone around where I'm at now are either Bears or Colts fans... And really quiet.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote