Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for Pratt love...
Lightbulb 
How ***** clutch is this guy!?!? Zac said he's always preaching turnovers... He won the Bengals this game with the Kelce strip... He's been lights out all year.. I know we all love Reader and Wilson, Trey, Hubbard etc ... It's time for Pratt to get his...
Reply/Quote
Absolutely! I don’t know what’s up w Wilson this year, he hasn’t flashed like last season like I thought he would. Pratt has finally grown into his role in this defense and is playing fast, aggressive football.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:02 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Absolutely! I don’t know what’s up w Wilson this year, he hasn’t flashed like last season like I thought he would. Pratt has finally grown into his role in this defense and is playing fast, aggressive football.

Wilson has been a beast, just not today. He's been sick and probably felt it.
Reply/Quote
Not sure what we will have to pay Pratt... but he earned his $$$
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:02 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Absolutely! I don’t know what’s up w Wilson this year, he hasn’t flashed like last season like I thought he would. Pratt has finally grown into his role in this defense and is playing fast, aggressive football.

Maybe they can rotate being beasts and not dominating every single play of every single game so we can actually sign both of them to another contract. I just hope we are ready to continue grooming up younger players once all our big dudes starting signing deserved big contacts elsewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote