Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It sounds like HC Announcement coming today!
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Let's hope not. Would mean not anyone still in the playoffs.

Unless it's Todd, but why have waited this long?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
it won't be. they started firing assistant coaches already without announcing which means their guy is in playoffs

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Let's hope not. Would mean not anyone still in the playoffs.

Not Todd because he's interviewing in CLE today for their OC job.. And Vance is interviewing in AZ today for their DC job.

Options according to evidence:

E.B. or Taylor.

There would have to be a mutual agreement between both teams for us to announce anything today. And if that isn't allowed, then the Bengals are about to shock everyone with an outside hire we didn't know about being interviewed..

EDIT: Darkhorse scenario is Williams if we really did interview him "twice"....
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
It's Bieniemy

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:40 PM)Okeana Wrote: it won't be. they started firing assistant coaches already without announcing which means their guy is in playoffs

Exactly, Monken and Joseph would be the only ones that we interviewed we could announce today and Monken and Joseph are interviewing with other teams as Takedown here notes.

(01-10-2019, 02:42 PM)Takedown Wrote: Not Todd because he's interviewing in CLE today for their OC job.. And Vance is interviewing in AZ today for their DC job.

E.B. or Taylor.

There would have to be a mutual agreement between both teams for us to announce anything today. And if that isn't allowed, then the Bengals are about to shock everyone with an outside hire we didn't know about being interviewed..

Hope its not Greg Williams, he has never stuck around long on a team and he is a dirty SOB.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Exactly, Monken and Joseph would be the only ones that we interviewed we could announce today and Monken and Joseph are interviewing with other teams as Takedown here notes.

Hope its not Doug Williams, he has never stuck around long on a team and he is a dirty SOB.

*Gregg, but yeah I agree.

Reply/Quote
This suspense is going to drive us all crazy, haha. If it is a coach on a playoff team and they make to the conference championship or the Super Bowl we are going to be waiting a while.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:47 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: It's Bieniemy

I believe it is just based off of his interview today. That smirk he had was filled with excitement.

How many HC's get to coach the team they were drafted by? How many players become HC's? Not many, very few.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You all noticed the smiley face right? He's joking.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This suspense is going to drive us all crazy, haha.  If it is a coach on a playoff team and they make  to the conference championship or the Super Bowl we are going to be waiting a while.

Hence why we were told it could take several weeks for them to "decide/announce". They knew who they wanted......

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:57 PM)Takedown Wrote: Hence why we were told it could take several weeks for them to "decide/announce". They knew who they wanted......

Agree and it could be a good sign.  It should mean Hue and all the current Bengals coaches, as well as subpar/fired coaches from teams that are out of the playoffs are not being considered.  Let's hope it takes several weeks and even until the Super Bowl. That said, man I want know who it is. My money at this point is on Bieniemy and I'd be very happy with that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:54 PM)Takedown Wrote: *Gregg, but yeah I agree.

Thanks, still waking up after a late night.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:57 PM)Takedown Wrote: Hence why we were told it could take several weeks for them to "decide/announce". They knew who they wanted......

Yes sir, great news. Kind of hoping it is Taylor.

I like Eric B too though, atleast a lot more than Cascadia.

(01-10-2019, 03:04 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Agree and it could be a good sign.  It should mean Hue and all the current Bengals coaches, as well as subpar/fired coaches from teams that are out of the playoffs are not being considered.  Let's hope it takes several weeks and even until the Super Bowl. That said, man I want know who it is.

I just want to know who the assistants are that are being let go, that should give us a clue.

Hope Hue, Lazor and all of the Defensive coaches are out.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Let's hope not. Would mean not anyone still in the playoffs.

You can announce it...but not actually have them sign the contract until later.

The Patriots did that with McDaniels last year.
Reply/Quote
I just want the player to feel ill at ease with their roster spots instead of complacent with a status quo attitude. To me, that means Bieniemy...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:42 PM)Takedown Wrote: Not Todd because he's interviewing in CLE today for their OC job.. And Vance is interviewing in AZ today for their DC job.

E.B. or Taylor.

but then we could have already announced Williams. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes sir, great news. Kind of hoping it is Taylor.

I just want to know who the assistants are that are being let go, that should give us a clue.

If the rumors and such are true and there is a total coaching revamp; I think it would involve Hue being released.  If Mike Brown and company are trying to change the image of the team I think Hue has to go.  Great OC at times or not, if the image is going to change Hue has to go as far as fans are concerned.  His record as a head coach and all the media, see Hard Knocks, and his interview tours after being fired and throwing everyone else under the bus that he claimed to be driving as head coach has given him a really bad presence that doesn't look good for any team that has him on staff.

Wish him the best but not with the Bengals.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 03:04 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Agree and it could be a good sign.  It should mean Hue and all the current Bengals coaches, as well as subpar/fired coaches from teams that are out of the playoffs are not being considered.  Let's hope it takes several weeks and even until the Super Bowl.  That said, man I want know who it is.  My money at this point is on Bieniemy and I'd be very happy with that.
I want to know as well, but at least we're almost certain its E.B. or Taylor. Most likely E.B..

(01-10-2019, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes sir, great news. Kind of hoping it is Taylor.

I wouldn't mind either of them. I love E.B. for his attitude and passion for the game. He seems to be an in your face type of coach and we haven't had that since Zimmer. Plus, this goes without saying, but I believe he's a majority favorite right now given his history as an ex-Bengals player and that's okay, it's not like that's the only attribute that is attracting fans. I also like that he's been around Reid for a while, that could only help.

(01-10-2019, 03:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I just want the player to feel ill at ease with their roster spots instead of complacent with a status quo attitude. To me, that means Bieniemy...
Exactly. Discipline. Need more Zimmer type of attitude in here.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 03:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: but then we could have already announced Williams. 

Well if what people are reading into this tweet as literal, then it would just be happening sometime today. Bengals work on their time.. I don't believe this to be true anyway.

Reply/Quote