Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It starts in 2015...
(06-04-2015, 10:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I don't know the guy, so maybe he's a decent person.  I have no reason to think otherwise.  But, that super-postitive bullshit he'd write, especially after the team had shit the bed yet again, got on my nerves, too.  And, LOL at the idea that anyone who's not like Denny is some blackhearted cynic.

But why give the guy life here?  If he wants to post his drivel, then fine, he can and you can knock him around for it.  You won't be the only one to do so.  But why have a conversation about his having a conversation?  Just let his blind loyalty and delusions exist elsewhere.

I love your sig. RIP John Candy!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 05:51 AM)OSUfan Wrote: Reading comprehension.........my post stated that coming in and gossiping about an individual is "acting" like middle school teenage girls. Now you have a nice day as well wingnut.

In your mind there is a big difference between "you're acting like middle school teenage girls" and "you're middle school teenage girls"?  They are both insulting.

Thanks for the unsolicited personal attack regarding my reading comprehension. It is exactly what I have come to expect from you.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I agree...unless I'm out!  Ninja

Gotta have the beer man, gotta. Just how it is. :blush:
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 05:58 AM)magikod Wrote: I love your sig. RIP John Candy!

A true legend.  One of the best ever.  And owned a piece of a football team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 05:58 AM)magikod Wrote: I love your sig. RIP John Candy!

(06-08-2015, 05:30 PM)McC Wrote: A true legend.  One of the best ever.  And owned a piece of a football team.

That dude is and was great. What team did he own a piece of BTW?
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 09:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That dude is and was great. What team did he own a piece of BTW?

The Argos:

Quote:In 1991, Bruce McNall, Wayne Gretzky, and Candy became owners of the Canadian Football League's Toronto Argonauts. The celebrity ownership group attracted a lot of attention in Canada and the team spent a significant amount of money, even signing some highly touted National Football League prospects like wide receiver Raghib Ismail. The Argonauts took home the 1991 Grey Cup, beating Calgary, 36–21, in the final.[
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 12:05 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Edited:  I wasn't very nice there so I've edited my comment.  I like to see everyone's posts, not just the ones I agree with.

Bonnie, it's not about blocking posts I don't agree with. If that were the case I'd have to block like 80% of the people here. The person in question is a real PITA.
Reply/Quote