Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It starts in 2015...
(06-05-2015, 01:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He typed "Bengaldome" instead of Bengaldom. lulz

Maybe he was looking for naked pics of Tina Turner?

BENGALDOME 2015

53 MEN ENTER.
ABOUT 5 GET THE BLAME.
FIND OUT WHO CAN AVOID THE BLAME THIS SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: BENGALDOME 2015

53 MEN ENTER.
ABOUT 5 GET THE BLAME.
FIND OUT WHO CAN AVOID THE BLAME THIS SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

It's the Bengals playoff hopes/Monster Truck extravaganza, coming to a 13" black and white TV near you!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's the Bengals playoff hopes/Monster Truck extravaganza, coming to a 13" black and white TV near you!!!!

With guest musical guest Vanilla Ice and other things that ended in 1990. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What an awful life he must live; being optimistic every year.

He should stop enjoying being a Bengal fan so much.
[Image: always_look_bright_side_life.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 08:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Someone said Denny is registered here.

It's been confirmed that is not the real Denny. From everything I've read, Denny had no interest in coming here, and he gave some pretty backhanded "good luck" comments about these boards, mentioning that we had to recruit "many many thousand more members" before we could catch up to bengals.com's boards.
(06-05-2015, 11:49 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That's why you can't take it seriously and why I never understood how people got mad at it or annoyed by it.
Just about everyone does the same damn thing for their employers probably on a daily basis when in a situation where your boss CAN FREAKING SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. 

Now, I'd be interested in watching a game with Denny or talking "off the record" with him and seeing what he says. 

How did 34 manage to have everyone's respect with the same exact circumstances? 

Just because the boards are monitored doesn't mean you have to become a cheerleader who bashes everyone who posts anything remotely negative. 

There's times where I appreciate some positivity, but his threads were usually divisive and calling people out. That's really not positive at all.

(06-05-2015, 01:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He typed "Bengaldome" instead of Bengaldom. lulz

Maybe he was looking for naked pics of Tina Turner?

I noticed that. Welcome to the Bengaldome, *****.  Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: How did 34 manage to have everyone's respect with the same exact circumstances? 

Just because the boards are monitored doesn't mean you have to become a cheerleader who bashes everyone who posts anything remotely negative. 

There's times where I appreciate some positivity, but his threads were usually divisive and calling people out. That's really not positive at all.

That's a good point.  **** Denny.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:31 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: With guest musical guest Vanilla Ice and other things that ended in 1990. 

Well, don't blast on VI too hard. I like his house-flipping show.  Ninja

Just replace him with MC Hammer.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: ...at least, according to Denny. This guy makes the same prediction every single damn year, then claims that others need to "get over themselves" if they don't have a sunshine and rainbows outlook of the team.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/38lhid/it_starts_in_2015_bengal_fans/?sort=confidence

His first Reddit post and he's already bashing people loldenny

Tiger LOLz @ Denny for using Reddit. Did exactly what the Bengals wanted him to do, using already existing social media.

I refuse to use FB, Twitter, Reddit or any other mainstream social media to talk Bengals because that is what they wanted us to do. Besides, all my "friends" are on this msg board.

Bitter? Who me??? bet your ass I'm bitter...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 03:51 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Tiger LOLz @ Denny for using Reddit. Did exactly what the Bengals wanted him to do, using already existing social media.

I refuse to use FB, Twitter, Reddit or any other mainstream social media to talk Bengals because that is what they wanted us to do.

Bitter? Who me??? bet your ass I'm bitter...

So then what you're saying is that you're bitter?   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:55 PM)McC Wrote: Saying Denny chooses not to be a cynic is like saying the Grand Canyon is a ditch.

lol
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 03:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So then what you're saying is that you're bitter?   Ninja
Tiger Yep.
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's been confirmed that is not the real Denny. From everything I've read, Denny had no interest in coming here, and he gave some pretty backhanded "good luck" comments about these boards, mentioning that we had to recruit "many many thousand more members" before we could catch up to bengals.com's boards.

How did 34 manage to have everyone's respect with the same exact circumstances? 

I noticed that. Welcome to the Bengaldome, *****.  Ninja

What did they do with the real one?

BTW, you remember the DennyG/Joe from Flo fight on the boards?

That was heavy shit. Those guys were friends at one time too.
Reply/Quote
2015 is the year!

I'll let you know the "year of what" at a later time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What did they do with the real one?

BTW, you remember the DennyG/Joe from Flo fight on the boards?

That was heavy shit. Those guys were friends at one time too.

Joe has said that his biggest regret on the boards was recommending Denny as a moderator.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:49 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Joe has said that his biggest regret on the boards was recommending Denny as a moderator.

Interesting. Wonder what happened to him, these are some strange revelations...

I always got along great with Joe from Flo.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Interesting. Wonder what happened to him, these are some strange revelations...

Honestly, I don't remember much about Denny until he became a mod. After he got the title, a lot of us had fun and basically made him into a larger than life character. It seemed to inflate his ego and he suddenly turned into the homer character that we all saw. Joe posted his side on the old Klotsch boards that were created when he was banned. I know 34 has said that he always thought Denny was a good guy, but it seldom came across like that on the old boards.

I always wondered if the homer thing was just a character, like BengalBarry. However, Joe's side made it seem like Denny actually bought into the hype. Shake is telling the truth about Denny's backhanded compliments. He wished us luck, but made it seem like this was silly since social media is supposed to be the future of football talk. I know he wrote something on Twitter that he's supposedly doing something new for the Bengals, but I have no clue what that would be, unless it's some kind of social media job.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: ...at least, according to Denny. This guy makes the same prediction every single damn year, then claims that others need to "get over themselves" if they don't have a sunshine and rainbows outlook of the team.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/38lhid/it_starts_in_2015_bengal_fans/?sort=confidence

His first Reddit post and he's already bashing people loldenny

Are you stalking him or what? This was worthy of a thread why?
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:58 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Honestly, I don't remember much about Denny until he became a mod. After he got the title, a lot of us had fun and basically made him into a larger than life character. It seemed to inflate his ego and he suddenly turned into the homer character that we all saw. Joe posted his side on the old Klotsch boards that were created when he was banned. I know 34 has said that he always thought Denny was a good guy, but it seldom came across like that on the old boards.

I always wondered if the homer thing was just a character, like BengalBarry. However, Joe's side made it seem like Denny actually bought into the hype. Shake is telling the truth about Denny's backhanded compliments. He wished us luck, but made it seem like this was silly since social media is supposed to be the future of football talk. I know he wrote something on Twitter that he's supposedly doing something new for the Bengals, but I have no clue what that would be, unless it's some kind of social media job.

Got a big ego eh? Makes sense i guess for some people and i believe Joe's side.

He knew him much better than i.

I remember a time or two when he was just a major dick when someone would
even be a little realistic, this coming from an optimistic poster.

Atleast Joe could argue with people without being an A-hole.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 05:01 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Are you stalking him or what? This was worthy of a thread why?

1. Are people stalking Peter King when they post his articles? I'm an avid Reddit browser (probably on there more than here, believe it or not), and I'm subscribed to the Bengals sub so any post made on there comes up on my main page. So, no, no stalking here.

2. Already explained that I thought people would find it interesting. There were a ton of people asking about Denny and he's always been as polarizing a figure as Andy on the boards.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 05:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Got a big ego eh? Makes sense i guess for some people and i believe Joe's side.

He knew him much better than i.

I remember a time or two when he was just a major dick when someone would
even be a little realistic, this coming from an optimistic poster.

Atleast Joe could argue with people without being an A-hole.

I definitely sided with Joe, but again, we only know his side. Obviously there's Denny's side, which we'll most likely never hear, and then there's the truth somewhere out there.

Now, I agree that Joe could argue/debate with a person better than Denny, but he would a-hole sometimes. He would go overboard on some people/issues, but is was an Internet message board, so that's to be expected.
Reply/Quote