Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It sure was nice..
(12-18-2017, 11:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Both losses. One the normal way, one the Bungal way. 

Nope....steelers pissed it away. Tom Brady has his boston kielbasa so far down the steelers throats that they (and their fans) now believe they are gagging because of something they are doing themselves. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steelers fans obsessed with bengals. Why?

Bungle fan making things up again. I know why.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:09 AM)Vlad Wrote: Bungle fan making things up again. I know why.

Citing a random play against an NFC South team from god knows when=obsession.

It’s weird and unhealthy. You’re weird and unhealthy.
Reply/Quote
I haven’t seen a bigger choke job since Sasha Grey and Briana Banks starred in Tremendous Anal Threesomes.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Big ben bungle in the ketchup can Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: Nothing was bungled. You need to understand the difference between what is "bungled" and what is merely a failed attempt.

Failed attempts happen dozens of times in a game.

There was no snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. James couldn't maintain control.

Make no mistake....you let Gronkowski run roughshod all over your home field to take the lead with around a minute left. Then you drive down the field only to have Pig Pen shit down leg as time wound down.....a Bungaled game if I ever saw one, and I've seen plenty.

The Patsies OWN you....you have become their bitches....you get "Stoolerized" every time you play them.  You had this one in hand....even a chance to tie the game to go to OT.  What did you do? Panicked with a shit tastic play call only to have Rapelisberger throw an INT in the end zone.

Yep...."Stoolerized"....as in runny Stool down your legs and into your shoes yet again in crunch time against the Patsies. In. Your. Own. House.  Classic Bungal meltdown! 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Watching the Steelers Bungle away home field advantage for the playoffs!  I mean, talking about snatching defeat from the very jaws of victory, betting the house and losing, screwing the pooch, etc.

Thanks for the free entertainment, Steelers.  You made my Sunday!

Good for you SunsetBungal. I'm happy another team can give you some satisfaction because that pathetic Browns clone team your in love with sure in the smell can't. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: Make no mistake....you let Gronkowski run roughshod all over your home field to take the lead with around a minute left. Then you drive down the field only to have Pig Pen shit down leg as time wound down.....a Bungaled game if I ever saw one, and I've seen plenty.

The Patsies OWN you....you have become their bitches....you get "Stoolerized" every time you play them.  You had this one in hand....even a chance to tie the game to go to OT.  What did you do? Panicked with a shit tastic play call only to have Rapelisberger throw an INT in the end zone.

Yep...."Stoolerized"....as in runny Stool down your legs and into your shoes yet again in crunch time against the Patsies. In. Your. Own. House.  Classic Bungal meltdown! 

Wow, another genius who cant tell the difference lol.

Yes the Pats OWN the Steelers, who's debating that?

The Steelers OWN a lot of teams, but only one of them are named the bungles.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 09:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Wow, another genius who cant tell the difference lol.

Yes the Pats OWN the Steelers, who's debating that?

The Steelers OWN a lot of teams, but only one of them are named the bungles.

If you can't see the striking similarities between the way you Stooler every Pats game, and the way we Bungal games.....then those "Real Men of Genius" Bud Light joints musta been written with you in mind.....

Stoolered yet another Pats game.  Just like the time you let some Hogan guy run all over you.....much like Owen Daniel running all over Rey Hockaloogie in Houston.  Stoolered.

News flash.....failing attempts and throwing INTs in the end zone at the end of a game after letting a team ram it down your ***** throat in less than a minute is indeed, Bungaling and/or Stoolering a game away. Mark it 11 dude.......

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Watching the Steelers Bungle away home field advantage for the playoffs!  I mean, talking about snatching defeat from the very jaws of victory, betting the house and losing, screwing the pooch, etc.

Thanks for the free entertainment, Steelers.  You made my Sunday!

Now you know what it's like for a third party to watch the Bengals pretty much every week.  
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:00 AM)Vlad Wrote: Again, you need to learn the difference between what is bungled and what is a failed attempt.

Two bengals watched Laveon Bell run down the sidelines for a TD right in front of them.
One made a half hearted attempt to push him out, the other thought he was out and did nothing.
Bungled example #1

Bungling is the antics of Pacman and Burthdefect that caused the bungles to lose a playoff game...which incidentally was a prime example of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
100% avoidable.

Bungling would be like fumbling the ball without being touched, or a WR dropping the ball he had already secured.
Recall a couple years ago Andy Dalton against the Steelers fumbled the ball while diving forward untouched... led to a bengals loss of course.

Then theres the New Orleans game from yrs back. Bengals winning  Fourth and 1 on the bengals 5.  Every Bengal D lineman knew Drew Breeze was trying to get them to jump offsides, and sure enough one of you bozos did. 100% avoidable.

Just a few I remember. The bengals are the kings of bungle.

1st and goal down by three and you don't tie it.  Sorry, but that's the definition of bungling.  Trust me.  I'm a pro.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 09:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: If you can't see the striking similarities between the way you Stooler every Pats game, and the way we Bungal games.....then those "Real Men of Genius" Bud Light joints musta been written with you in mind.....

Stoolered yet another Pats game.  Just like the time you let some Hogan guy run all over you.....much like Owen Daniel running all over Rey Hockaloogie in Houston.  Stoolered.

News flash.....failing attempts and throwing INTs in the end zone at the end of a game after letting a team ram it down your ***** throat in less than a minute is indeed, Bungaling and/or Stoolering a game away.  Mark it 11 dude.......

The Pats usually b1tch-slap the Steelers (think Pac Man outside of a bar) and it's not even close. The Bengals usually lose a close one at the end and sometimes in bizarre and non football ways (like committing a felony on a ref). So in many ways, there aren't similarities outside of an "L"
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 06:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Pats usually b1tch-slap the Steelers (think Pac Man outside of a bar) and it's not even close. The Bengals usually lose a close one at the end and sometimes in bizarre and non football ways (like committing a felony on a ref). So in many ways, there aren't similarities outside of an "L"

If you say so.....Mellow

"Stoolered" another one.....Pig Pen loves costly INTs about as much as Andy.

I mean trying to imitate Danny Marino only to throw a pick in the EZ when all you had to do was kick a chip shot seems pretty Bungally to me....

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 06:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Pats usually b1tch-slap the Steelers (think Pac Man outside of a bar) and it's not even close. The Bengals usually lose a close one at the end and sometimes in bizarre and non football ways (like committing a felony on a ref). So in many ways, there aren't similarities outside of an "L"

So, why do you Steeler fans simply dismiss the fact that your team is owned by the Patriots, as if it's just a fact of life?  I mean, I thought the Steelers were actually going to rise up and dethrone the mighty Patriots.  Hell, the ball was in James' hands, and he's usually clutch..

Face it, the Steelers Bungled a game that they should have won, at home.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 09:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: I mean trying to imitate Danny Marino only to throw a pick in the EZ when all you had to do was kick a chip shot seems pretty Bungally to me....

Going to OT against Marsha is a loss, guaranteed. He needed to go for the kill, and he's pulled it off before. 

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 09:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, why do you Steeler fans simply dismiss the fact that your team is owned by the Patriots, as if it's just a fact of life?  I mean, I thought the Steelers were actually going to rise up and dethrone the mighty Patriots.  Hell, the ball was in James' hands, and he's usually clutch..

Face it, the Steelers Bungled a game that they should have won, at home.  Mellow

You were in the minority there. Most of us figured it would be a loss. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 09:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Going to OT against Marsha is a loss, guaranteed. He needed to go for the kill, and he's pulled it off before. 

Steeler' fans borderline dummies like a LB who has no clue howt otacklr.

Fact, the interception guaranteed the loss. Spiking and jicking chip shot field goal guaranteed OT at home.

After that,no guarantees dummy.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 09:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You were in the minority there. Most of us figured it would be a loss. 

Yes, before the game happened.  But then, there it was, the Steelers on the very doorstep of knocking off the Patriots.  You've got arguably the best offense in the AFC, you make the smart throw to the usually sure handed TE, yet he Bungles the catch.

Had to be disappointing.

Don't lie to me, now..  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steeler' fans borderline dummies like a LB who has no clue howt otacklr.

Fact, the interception guaranteed the loss. Spiking and jicking chip shot field goal guaranteed OT at home.

After that,no guarantees dummy.

Could you retype this in English please?  Say What
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, before the game happened.  But then, there it was, the Steelers on the very doorstep of knocking off the Patriots.  You've got arguably the best offense in the AFC, you make the smart throw to the usually sure handed TE, yet he Bungles the catch.

Had to be disappointing.

Don't lie to me, now..  Ninja

Yes, there was one fleeting second where we felt what it was like to be a Bengal fan. Then we realized that Marvin Lewis is not our coach and Mike Brown is not our owner and it was all good again. 
Reply/Quote