Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It turns out Hugh Jackson wasn't a bad coach after all
Just looking for some extra Christmas money and some draft picks. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/02/hue-jackson-suggests-he-was-paid-extra-for-losses-as-browns-head-coach/
Reply/Quote
They were clearly tanking during his time as head coach. When you trade off about every bit of meager talent you have for draft picks, you're tanking.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Win wise maybe but Hue Jackson like Brian Flores was hard to work with... He rubbed people the wrong way Freddie Kitchen was the same. The Browns were straight up dysfunctional for a bit there...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
$100,000 per loss is nothing to HJ. His salary over 2 years divided by his total wins (1) has to be the highest per win psyout ever.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There was that Brown's game (possibly late in 2018) where Hue was back in Cinti as Marvin's assistant. A Brown's player intercepted Andy and then ran off the field and handed the ball to Hue as if it were some kind of prize. That rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. If the Browns were indeed tanking during those years it would seem to have backfired on them. That team and those fans up there must be deep evergreen with envy now.

Hue is a good man and a good coach, and head coach of Grambling is a good gig for him.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 12:16 AM)jason Wrote: They were clearly tanking during his time as head coach. When you trade off about every bit of meager talent you have for draft picks, you're tanking.

right but thats different than throwing games with or trying to lose games with players that can win it...  That is a rebuild. dumping salary for youth

if jackson claims he received money to lose outside his contract jackson will be facing jail time himself
Reply/Quote