Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was UGLY… but
Yes, if not for the terrible interceptions by Browning we would of probably been really close or even won the game. I am not giving up
on this season just yet as I think we can beat the Chiefs this Sunday if we play the way we should. Sometimes these losses can be a
blessing in disguise. Learn from it and beat the Chiefs and put us in good position to finally beat the Stains.

When we play the right way we are still a very good team even without our best players in Burrow, Chase and Reader. This makes me
feel better honestly, Zac can win without these guys which was a question in my mind before it happened. Getting Chase back would
be huge for Sunday. Would love to see him go off on the Chiefs again. I know Sneed is still playing some great football but I think
Chase can give him a lot more trouble than Davante Adams did in their loss to the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 02:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's the hope, right? Rest their starters, the backups suck and we can go to town on their defense.

I think CLE would prefer us in the playoffs than anyone else too, if they want to do schedule manipulation lol. They would play their backups and watch us put all our secret plays out trying to win and then face us in the playoffs and maybe crush us lol. 3 Tyler Boyd throws, 2 for picks, and 6 4th downs, 2 converted and 4 failed within redzone.
Reply/Quote