Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was a great weekend and emotional
This is the year the Bengals win a playoff game, you guys watch.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:30 PM)packerbacker Wrote: This is the year the Bengals win a playoff game, you guys watch.

I dig your optimism!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:30 PM)packerbacker Wrote: This is the year the Bengals win a playoff game, you guys watch.

Too bad you can't post in Jungle Noise.  You'd be a sure target of a few other guys.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 03:20 AM)J24 Wrote: Being a Cavs fan I can understand forgiving a superstar who left your team for another team. Glad to see this story have a happy ending.

Cleveland is the abused wife syndrome of cities. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So was #4 wearing Wranglers? As to those commercials, who decides which team gets the HoF QB in a backyard game? Then again, not sure I'd want to catch a 10 yd pass from him with no equipment.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I visit Cincy every year now. I will lobby for a HOF induction for Favre for throwing a beautiful TD pass to the Burger King guy at Cincy years ago lol.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 03:46 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I visit Cincy every year now. I will lobby for a HOF induction for Favre for throwing a beautiful TD pass to the Burger King guy at Cincy years ago lol.

He needs to throw one of those 95mph 5yd passes at that creepy BK guy's head.

Reply/Quote
That BK guy won the game for the Bengals. He stopped our momentum lol.
Reply/Quote