Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was great to see Roger Goodell embarassed
Possibly the best part of the Super Bowl was the dig Kraft did at Goodell, along with Roger having to hand the Pats the trophy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 02:03 AM)Joelist Wrote: Possibly the best part of the Super Bowl was the dig Kraft did at Goodell, along with Roger having to hand the Pats the trophy.

Yep.  They were on a mission all year.  Mission accomplished.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It was totally awesome, and Goodell WAS truly embarassed. He had tried damage control before the game, saying that there had been some disagreement on principles with the Patriots (or something to that effect) but the bottom line was he would rather have handed that trophy off to anybody but the Patriots, and it showed.
Reply/Quote

Don't know if you guys saw this, thought it was pretty good.
Reply/Quote
Goodell getting booed during the presentation was a classic.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 12:25 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Goodell getting booed during the presentation was a classic.

Hell that happens to Bettman every year.  LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hell that happens to Bettman every year.  LOL

Yeah, dud got booed at the unveiling of the Las Vegas team, ffs.  Hell, I'd take a Gary Bettman running the NFL any day over Goodell. I'd take the NHL's officiating crews, too, for that matter. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote