Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was only a matter of time...
I knew the hate would resurface as soon as they laid their first egg! Many of you need to get a life outside of football! Sad ... so very sad!!!!!
Reply/Quote
What are you doing around these parts so early talking Bengals football? Hanging with us no life folk. Very very sad indeed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I love how shocked you are at fans frustration. Yeah bengals are 8-1 but it's about the patterns that never change. Marvin can't get his team up for primetime games. It's been 13 years of the same story and frankly the fans are sick of it. Aj takes the blame for a fumble the ended the game. Says he needs to do better. I've seen and heard that story before but does he change? No he doesn't tuck the bal even tho after the steelers lost last year he said and did the same thing. Fans have every right to be frustrated. How do they expect a playoff win when u can't beat a team the dolphins put 40 points on? Get off your high horse a bit
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Its like people began to EXPECT 16-0 or something.

I was PICTURING 16-0 but cmon you NEVER expect a perfectrecord in sports.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:47 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I knew the hate would resurface as soon as they laid their first egg!  Many of you need to get a life outside of football!  Sad ... so very sad!!!!!

But yet here you are. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:56 AM)BernLock Wrote: I love how shocked you are at fans frustration. Yeah bengals are 8-1 but it's about the patterns that never change. Marvin can't get his team up for primetime games. It's been 13 years of the same story and frankly the fans are sick of it. Aj takes the blame for a fumble the ended the game. Says he needs to do better. I've seen and heard that story before but does he change? No he doesn't tuck the bal even tho after the steelers lost last year he said and did the same thing. Fans have every right to be frustrated. How do they expect a playoff win when u can't beat a team the dolphins put 40 points on? Get off your high horse a bit

we just won a prime time game.... the texans came in more hungry than we did... We were in cruise control they were clawing for the top.... to many mental mistakes.. its been that way all year with the penalties. They can coach it as much as they want but its the players jumping or holding on the field.

you cant compare team x beat team y by XXX points but team y beat team z by 4 so how can we hope for anything..

cause its one game. And how a team plays one week doesnt reflect the entire season. So you get off your tiny pony and climb on a horse were you can actually see whats going on.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:56 AM)BernLock Wrote: I love how shocked you are at fans frustration. Yeah bengals are 8-1 but it's about the patterns that never change. Marvin can't get his team up for primetime games. It's been 13 years of the same story and frankly the fans are sick of it. Aj takes the blame for a fumble the ended the game. Says he needs to do better. I've seen and heard that story before but does he change? No he doesn't tuck the bal even tho after the steelers lost last year he said and did the same thing. Fans have every right to be frustrated. How do they expect a playoff win when u can't beat a team the dolphins put 40 points on? Get off your high horse a bit

If that's the case why focus on primetime? The Bengals came back from a 17 point deficit against Seattle, performed the killing blow on a desperate Ravens team in their house,pressured rapethisberger, etc.

Reply/Quote