Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was over when...
(12-18-2016, 07:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes I own several dozen as rentals and that's what I tell my tenants who are Bengal fans. They buy it every time. 

I see you bought properties in the upper class district of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes I own several dozen as rentals and that's what I tell my tenants who are Bengal fans. They buy it every time. 

Fake news.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Fake news.

I think it's real. Mobile home rental is a terrible investment. Sounds like something a Steelers fan would do. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Marvin Lewis:

[Image: Cz_ep7CXcAAj4Cy.jpg:large]

And nobody who is a Bengals fan is surprised.

What a ***** clown.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: Cz__L64VEAETmxt.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nah the inbred, hilljack yinzer who spent his entire life savings for the endzone seat that threw his rag on the ground in disgust disrespected the stupid thing. Further, that had nothing to do with what happened. A bad coach outcoached a worse coach and in turn the d-bag coach wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day prevailed.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 04:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Nah the inbred, hilljack yinzer who spent his entire life savings for the endzone seat that threw his rag on the ground in disgust disrespected the stupid thing. Further, that had nothing to do with what happened. A bad coach outcoached a worse coach and in turn the d-bag coach wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day prevailed.

The curse doesn't apply to fans, only to opposing players or public figures, such as the mayor of Phoenix who used the Sacred Towel to wipe his underarms at a Cardinals rally.

So what happens?...James Harrison runs an unheard of 100yd. interception return for a TD, and Ben methodically drives the Steelers down the field culminating in a tip toe corner of the endzone catch by Santonio.

Don't **** with The Towel, just don't.
Reply/Quote
After a few washes, and lots of Downy, they DO make good shit tickets. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Of course there's nothing magical or mystical about the Towel and it obviously had no outcome on the game. That said, to watch Hill, in a burst of emotion and raging with adrenaline try to rip the towel apart....and fail miserably.... was hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Jeremey Hill disrespected the Terrible Towel. Never scored another point after that. Shades of TJ Whatshisnamea. What was he thinking?

It was over when Marv started this season as HC.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 04:41 PM)BMK Wrote: Of course there's nothing magical or mystical about the Towel and it obviously had no outcome on the game. That said, to watch Hill, in a burst of emotion and raging with adrenaline try to rip the towel apart....and fail miserably.... was hilarious.

Even a Terrible Towel is tougher than a sissinnati bengal.
Reply/Quote