Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It was the one year anniversary
I forgot to post this but last Monday a week ago today was the one year Anniversary of one of the wildest games or Top 10 wildest regular season games ever and it came between our 2 teams. It was shameful that someone had to lose that game. Didn’t both our kickers miss 7 field goals total? Crosby missed four, your kicker missed three and we were fortunate to win. We really shouldn’t have. I think the game should have been a tie. Nobody wanted to win that game. It seems like that only happens when the Packers play the Bengals. I remember another game where we made your D lineman a nominee for the Pro Bowl in one game with 5 sacks. I remember another where we scored to go up 14-0, you guys scored 14 unanswered then we went up 31-14 then you guys scored 20 unanswered. I hope we meet again before 2025.
Reply/Quote
I was there cheering my head off. What a rollercoaster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 02:58 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I was there cheering my head off. What a rollercoaster.

It was. I hope your doing well Mason. Good seeing you.
Reply/Quote
That was nuts. Thankfully in the end it didn't hurt the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That was one of the craziest final minutes/OT that I’ve seen.
Reply/Quote
That game made me so damn mad Rant
Reply/Quote
Even though we lost, that was the game I knew we were legit. If we could take the Packers to the wire (and, honestly, probably should have won), we could definitely compete for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That game made me so damn mad Rant

I hate kickers...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Even though we lost, that was the game I knew we were legit. If we could take the Packers to the wire (and, honestly, probably should have won), we could definitely compete for the playoffs.

You guys went to the SB. We lost in the first playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:27 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys went to the SB. We lost in the first playoff game.

And that was a crazy game as well. What did you guys have like 6 points or something ? Who woulda thunk it ?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And that was a crazy game as well. What did you guys have like 6 points or something ? Who woulda thunk it ?

We have never recovered from that loss.
Reply/Quote
The game between us from a fan standpoint was one of the best of all time.
Reply/Quote
It was what Purgatory must be like.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We have never recovered from that loss.

Never really thought about that but probably true.
Reply/Quote
That game was awesome and brutal all in one.

Luckily for Bengals Evan got it going after that one.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 09:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: That game was awesome and brutal all in one.

Luckily for Bengals Evan got it going after that one.

Didn’t this game almost end in a tie meaning if we missed the field goal time would have ran out in overtime?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 02:48 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I forgot to post this but last Monday a week ago today was the one year Anniversary of one of the wildest games or Top 10 wildest regular season games ever and it came between our 2 teams. It was shameful that someone had to lose that game. Didn’t both our kickers miss 7 field goals total? Crosby missed four, your kicker missed three and we were fortunate to win. We really shouldn’t have. I think the game should have been a tie. Nobody wanted to win that game.  It seems like that only happens when the Packers play the Bengals. I remember another game where we made your D lineman a nominee for the Pro Bowl in one game with 5 sacks. I remember another where we scored to go up 14-0, you guys scored 14 unanswered then we went up 31-14 then you guys scored 20 unanswered. I hope we meet again before 2025.

Crazy wind that day, was a wild one as usual when both our team's play.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:17 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Didn’t this game almost end in a tie meaning if we missed the field goal time would have ran out in overtime?

Think so and for the record I do not believe there should be ties in the NFL. 

They need to figure that out and have a winner in each game even if they flip a coin lol.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think so and for the record I do not believe there should be ties in the NFL. 

They need to figure that out and have a winner in each game even if they flip a coin lol.

So if it ends in a tie it would go to a coin flip and if you guys call Heads and get it you win right? I guess I’m in favor of that.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think so and for the record I do not believe there should be ties in the NFL. 

I always thought that it would be fun to see them try, at least once a Pre-season game, an Extra Point competition like soccer does with penalty kicks.

Sure your Kicker and your Punter are obviously going to be two of your choices to kick . . . but who will be the other 3 players kicking? And if it's still tied after round 5 . . . who's kicking next in the high pressure winner-take-all rounds? Your top 2 kickers don't get a shot again unless it gets to round 12 and 13 so it will most likely be decided by then.

The game is called 'foot'ball. 
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote