Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It wasn’t just Belichick...
I second the notion that both Brady and belicheck are GOATs. For years their demise has been forecasted. Reasons being the talented roster was aging and wasn’t what it was. Brady kept them afloat, and Belicheck did his part as well.

This year it finally caught up to them. Without Brady, that roster was exposed. Belicheck did a good job given that roster this year. They were around .500 with just an okay roster at best. They should have done worse if not for their coach. It’s gunna be awhile until they can build the talent back up. Seeing as Belicheck will keep their record hovering around .500, it could be a long wait until the roster talent comes around. They’re past the point of a quick fix. They need to rebuild.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think there’s other coaches that are in the conversation.

Brady is however the undisputed GOAT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 11:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think there’s other coaches that are in the conversation.

Brady is however the undisputed GOAT.

Yeah. In my mind, there is no argument. There is no conversation. Montana isn’t the GOAT. Peyton isn’t the GOAT. Brady. It isn’t debatable.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:38 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah. In my mind, there is no argument. There is no conversation. Montana isn’t the GOAT. Peyton isn’t the GOAT. Brady. It isn’t debatable.

It's debatable... Is he the greatest winner, or the greatest specimen to play QB? It's the old NBA argument. Bill Russell and Michael Jordan won all those titles, but there's always Wilt Chamberlain or even a LeBron or something. Just cause we didn't see him doesn't take anything away from Otto Graham... And a few others.

I'm no way diminishing Tom Brady... He's a bad mother*****. As a Buckeye I remember his nothin' to write home about college career. The guy was getting benched for Drew Henson. Nothing about him gave the impression he'd have a career like he's had. Brady had a lot of help tonight, but I never expected the Bucs to roll KC either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote