Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It wasn't a dream
And even more excitedly...it wasn't a nightmare. The morning after feels just as good

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Best hangover ever

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never been so happy while puking…..
Reply/Quote
Still drunk and ready to watch all these other teams kick the hell out of each other. Go KC, beat Pittsburgh and I’ll see you guys in Nashville.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
It hit me this morning again! I wasn't dreaming!!!

WHO DEY
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Goooood morning it's been exactly 1 day since the Bengals won a playoff game hahaha
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Little groggy but still feeling the vibe this morning.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Still kinda groggy, so as I read the tweet I just automatically assumed the orange font was a linked address, so I read "this morning's" and couldn't figure out this morning's WHAT?!?!?

Caffeine is kicking in now, enough to read Enquirer in orange! Hilarious 

Must've taken 5 minutes before I saw it written there
Reply/Quote

[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I don't drink anymore but if I did it would have been a lot! Pinch me though. Glad it's over
Reply/Quote
It was so nice to go to my nephew's birthday (23) party last night, and be greeted by an entire house full of Who Dey!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Still drunk and ready to watch all these other teams kick the hell out of each other. Go KC, beat Pittsburgh and I’ll see you guys in Nashville.

Living the good life!!

I am so relieved I don't have to hear the:

"No playoff victories in 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31...  years"... Done.. playoff victory in 2022.  No more:

"But they can't win big games"

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I wore my Bengals “B” quarter zip to Mass this morning. We’ve been blessed in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Still drunk and ready to watch all these other teams kick the hell out of each other. Go KC, beat Pittsburgh and I’ll see you guys in Nashville.

It’s the best thing about playing the early Saturday game and winning. Watching all the other teams fighting to get where your team already is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Here’s a pretty cool video. Grown man teared ip again. Man I love this team!!! It feels special and dare I say a dynasty in the making.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=utlQbI8qMig&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:21 PM)M.W. Wrote: Living the good life!!

I am so relieved I don't have to here the:

"No playoff victories in 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31...  years"... Done.. playoff victory in 2022.  No more:

"But they can't win big games"

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey

Fun fact. The Bengals currently have the second shortest playoff victory drought in the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:59 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Fun fact. The Bengals currently have the second shortest playoff victory drought in the league.

Dare I say Dynasty?
Reply/Quote
.....and the Black jerseys aren't cursed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: .....and the Black jerseys aren't cursed.

All credit goes to the orange socks.

Reply/Quote