Poll: Pick the Bengals Owner Poll with a few outside of the Box options
Mike Brown will live to be 100 and remains the Owner
Mike gives full control to Katie (AKA The Brown Family)
Bob Castellini (Reds Owner) buys out Mike for Ownership
Mark Cuban (NBA Mavericks Owner) sells the Mavericks & buys the Bengals
Cash troubles make Jerry Jones sell the Cowboys & buy the cheaper Bengals Franchise
Al Davis gets Un-cryogenically frozen, revived & buys the Bengals
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick the Bengals Owner Poll with a few outside of the Box options

Pick the Bengals Owner Poll with a few outside of the Box options

Use your imagination while taking the Poll and then pick the Bengals Owner

Mike Brown will live to be 100 and remains the Owner

Mike gives full control to Katie (AKA The Brown Family)

Bob Castellini (Reds Owner) buys out Mike for Ownership

Mark Cuban (NBA Mavericks Owner) sells the Mavericks & buys the Bengals

Cash troubles make Jerry Jones sell the Cowboys & buy the cheaper Bengals Franchise

Al Davis gets Un-cryogenically frozen, revived & buys the Bengals

I may want to clarify that the Poll is not about what is most likely to happen but rather Voters decide which of the 6 options they would choose if they had to choose one.

Reply/Quote
Cuban in a landslide.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't Bezos looking to buy a team?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why does Mark Cuban have to sell the Mavs to own the Bengals? Didn't Paul Allen own the Blazers and Seahawks simultaneously?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 05:47 PM)HuDey Wrote: Cuban in a landslide.

Gap is closing but Voter turnout is Low so far.

Maybe turnout will pickup after rush hour and before the Polls close.

My Morbid Curiosity makes me choose Al Davis gets Un-cryogenically frozen, revived & buys the Bengals.

Al would love having John Ross...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 05:53 PM)jason Wrote: Why does Mark Cuban have to sell the Mavs to own the Bengals? Didn't Paul Allen own the Blazers and Seahawks simultaneously?

I guess as the OP I can give Cuban permission to own both. Tongue
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will live to be AT LEAST 100. He will outlive us all, and there will still be 0 playoff wins.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 06:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Mike Brown will live to be AT LEAST 100. He will outlive us all, and there will still be 0 playoff wins.

I may want to clarify that the Poll is not about what is most likely to happen but rather Voters decide which of the 6 options they would choose if they had to choose one.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 05:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Wasn't Bezos looking to buy a team?

I would imagine that the Founder of Amazon would have gotten some Votes.

It says (on the Internet so it may or may not be right) that he is worth over $100 Billion dollars so he would have deep pockets.

I wonder how much cash Bezos would have to wave in front of Mike's face to get the Team ?
Reply/Quote
OP should have listed Pittsburgh Steelers as option. Sadly they've owned the Bengals for years
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I should have read the OP before I voted, but picked Katie because that's what most of us know is going to happen. That HO can't even run a vacuum sweeper little lone a NFL team. "Good Lawdy Daddy, I would love to play house with an NFL franchise." Of couorse Mikes response would be, "Well, as long as you promise to keep us around 500 or worse, you can have you playhouse Katie." 

Stupid Mike Brown!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5488754]

Reply/Quote
I'd do it. I'm slightly dismayed at that option missing on this list.
Slight obstacle, the team arguably is worth 2 billion, which puts me just about 1.999.999.990 Dollars short to buy out Mike Brown. I would politely ask the board members to pitch in.
Raising a child costs approximately 200.000 Dollars, so it just takes a thousand folks relinquishing another child (or 500 folks relinquishing two childs) and hand me the money instead to do it. That's not outlandish. Also it would be good for the planet.

In return I'd be willing to review all personnel decisions with these boards and let bfine do the draft.
Reply/Quote
Should be a Disney option. They own everything.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 06:18 PM)depthchart Wrote: I may want to clarify that the Poll is not about what is most likely to happen but rather Voters decide which of the 6 options they would choose if they had to choose one.

Yeaaah, that is probably would be an important distinction. Lol... I was voting for what's most likely. Mike Brown will live for ever just to spite Bengals fans.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Katie has basically already taken over. Mike Brown will leave instructions in his Will to make sure the stupid management decisions continue long after his death.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 04:20 PM)depthchart Wrote:  Jerry Jones sell the Cowboys & buy the cheaper Bengals Franchise

Hilarious
Reply/Quote