Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Browns Predictions.
I could see us winning but I actually don't know if I want us to. Besides getting the 1st pick, anything that forces Mike Brown to either retire or at least make competent offseason moves is what needs to happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 01:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I could see us winning but I actually don't know if I want us to. Besides getting the 1st pick, anything that forces Mike Brown to either retire or at least make competent offseason moves is what needs to happen.

Two straight wins will be like Heaven for Mike Brown.  ALL will be well in his mind.

I give the edge to the Browns since they have home field and them coming off of a loss versus Bengals happy off of a win.

I also think that the combo of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt is going to prove troublesome for the Bengals to deal with.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Bengals 24
Turdland Stains 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
6-6 tie...

Fitting for these two sorry franchises
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:10 PM)kevin Wrote: Something besides draft talk which really has a section of it's own.

I'll say Bengals win.  Bengals have been playing better last 3 games.  I can change avatar from a 1 to a 2.

Bengals haven't won 2 in a row since very early in 2018 season before it all fell apart, if I'm not mistaken. So 2 in a row would be very different around here. We haven't seen THAT in a while.

To me, getting Dennard healthy has the D playing better.  He can stuff the run and cover the pass.  3 good games in a row on D.   The offense woke up with Dalton back.  I hope they remember Eifert as a pass target.  The blocking was good enough to beat Jets, so if it could just be good enough.

Nope..

Shitstains- 34
Bungles- 16
Reply/Quote
Zac loves him some Browns offense:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 02:10 PM)depthchart Wrote: Two straight wins will be like Heaven for Mike Brown.  ALL will be well in his mind.

I give the edge to the Browns since they have home field and them coming off of a loss versus Bengals happy off of a win.

I also think that the combo of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt is going to prove troublesome for the Bengals to deal with.

Agree, I think that's the thing that will tip the scales.

Bengals 17
Browns 27
Reply/Quote
24 to 10 Browns
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Close game.  Browns by a field goal or two.
Reply/Quote
I fear the Bengals will beat the fins so I do not hope they win against the brownies. This could go OT and I can see the Bengals winning this one. As much as I hate the Browns and their fans, I just hope they do not blow next draft options.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
the stains are in their Marvin 8-8 records phase. Good enough to beat bad teams, but just cant beat those with winning records/playoff bound.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 01:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I could see us winning but I actually don't know if I want us to. Besides getting the 1st pick, anything that forces Mike Brown to either retire or at least make competent offseason moves is what needs to happen.

The only thing that will change in Mike Brown is when he changes from a living being able to breath oxygen to a corpse unable to breath oxygen. The fate of this team won't change his stripes in the least.
Despite that I have a hunch we win this game if for no other reason than to screw up draft position.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We win, 24-21
Reply/Quote
Browns win by single digits and their fans will think they are playoff bound again Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 11:23 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the stains are in their Marvin 8-8 records phase. Good enough to beat bad teams, but just cant beat those with winning records/playoff bound.

That's not true.
The Browns have beaten BUF, PIT, BAL.
They lost to DEN, who is 4-8.

Actually, they've played a very hard schedule.
All of the following teams on their schedule have winning records right now:
- BAL (x2)
- PIT (x2)
- NE
- BUF
- SEA
- SF
- LAR
- TEN

Their only "easy" games should have been ARI, CIN (x2), NYJ, MIA, DEN.

If they only beat the losing teams, their record would be 3-9 right now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I have a bad feeling the Bengals are going to win 3 out of the last 4 and blow the draft
Reply/Quote
Hubbard out for this game. That should significantly hinder the odds of a W.
Reply/Quote