Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It will never happen
Just thinking about how also Jeffery value has fallen and with his injuries suspension etc. With the leaders we have in the locker room and a qb who actually cares we could get him turned around. If we could get him for under 5 million a year which is possible I would love that. Imagine him opposite ah green with Boyd on fire in the middle and eifert at te. If he can stay healthy I would do it if.
Reply/Quote
Uhhh..Jeffrey value? Is that some new valuation scale we don't know about yet kind of like the janka scale that measures the hardness of wood to denting, etc?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 07:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: Uhhh..Jeffrey value? Is that some new valuation scale we don't know about yet kind of like the janka scale that measures the hardness of wood to denting, etc?

lol talking about how they were estimating 10-12 million per year before the season that he would get just wondering how far it had dropped and if the Bengals would do one of their rare pickups in free agency 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 07:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: Uhhh..Jeffrey value? Is that some new valuation scale we don't know about yet kind of like the janka scale that measures the hardness of wood to denting, etc?

"Alshon" not "also".
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 08:28 AM)Jpoore Wrote: lol talking about how they were estimating 10-12 million per year before the season that he would get just wondering how far it had dropped and if the Bengals would do one of their rare pickups in free agency 

If Marvin Jones can get a 5 year $40 mil contract there is no way Jeffrey's value has dropped all the way to $5 mil per year. Somebody will pony up the big dough regardless of some of the issues.  
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Just thinking about how also Jeffery value has fallen and with his injuries suspension etc. With the leaders we have in the locker room and a qb who actually cares we could get him turned around. If we could get him for under 5 million a year which is possible I would love that. Imagine him opposite ah green with Boyd on fire in the middle and eifert at te. If he can stay healthy I would do it if.

A receiving core of AJ Green, AC Green, and now AH Green would be amazing!
Reply/Quote
I don't think I'd want Jeffery. He's been injured for much of the last 2 years and he's suspended for 4 games for PED's.

If he's taking PED's and still that injured...imagine him without them!
Reply/Quote
Alshon will get signed to a good deal...... on a team not named Cincinnati Bengals.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote