Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It worked last season so why change it
or maybe not...WLWT may have provided bad information. stand by

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Don't understand, Pally. The twitter feed says "Divisional threads," but the divisional round was last week. Are we going with the same uniform combo this week or is that your suggestion?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:46 PM)Nepa Wrote: Don't understand, Pally. The twitter feed says "Divisional threads," but the divisional round was last week. Are we going with the same uniform combo this week or is that your suggestion?

We are going in the same uniforms as last week as well as the last Divisional game and AFC Championship game. We are 8-1 in it since last year.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:46 PM)Nepa Wrote: Don't understand, Pally. The twitter feed says "Divisional threads," but the divisional round was last week. Are we going with the same uniform combo this week or is that your suggestion?

this is where I saw the information. It is dated today.  I never noticed the fact the embeded tweet was from last week.  So now I have no idea.  They are showing a different uniform combo in the tweet talking about the AFCC game itself

https://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinnati-bengals-to-don-white-jersey-combination-against-kansas-city-chiefs/42642300

Reply/Quote
I think it's a safe bet that we're not going to be wearing our home black jerseys at Arrowhead.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 01:25 AM)Roland Wrote: I think it's a safe bet that we're not going to be wearing our home black jerseys at Arrowhead.

why? i thought we were the home team at Burrowhead?   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 02:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Thanks Nicoma!!

Sheree Paolello of WLWT confirmed as well and was confused as to why their article had last weeks tweet.

Reply/Quote
Not sure what all the angst and suspense with the uniform combos is all about. Home team gets to choose what they want to wear, and visiting team must acquiesce to that choice.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I still say they should bring out the eye black......

[Image: fALK2G.gif]
Reply/Quote