Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
They have to be tired of hearing about the playoff record.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think the reason most Bengals fans think the Steelers will win is because of all the cheap shots they get away with. They could literally come out with a saw blade and cut off someone's leg and not even a flag will get thrown. They CHEAT and play dirty to win. They cannot beat us straight up, everyone knows that. That's why they resort to dirty plays.

What should happen is any fine able play, that player needs ejected. Targeting, etc.
Reply/Quote
Still amazes me that marvin has this fan base so brainwashed that some people think we win. A playoff game against the steelers? We might be beat before we step on the field.

How does anyone have faith in marvin, after 6 chances?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:53 PM)thegimp Wrote: It is Burfict's time to shine...take some of those dirty ***** out...

He will get kicked out. The only way he could get away with dirty play is if he was wearing black and piss.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Please provide 100% conclusive proof that the Steelers do not have this team intimidated, because going by the performances it sure looks like it.

Lol. Talk about a straw mans argument. How in the world can you provide this proof?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:56 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: I think the reason most Bengals fans think the Steelers will win is because of all the cheap shots they get away with. They could literally come out with a saw blade and cut off someone's leg and not even a flag will get thrown. They CHEAT and play dirty to win. They cannot beat us straight up, everyone knows that. That's why they resort to dirty plays.

What should happen is any fine able play, that player needs ejected. Targeting, etc.

It will be hard to prove that seeing as Shitsburgh ALWAYS plays dirty!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:56 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Still amazes me that marvin has this fan base so brainwashed that some people think we win. A playoff game against the steelers? We might be beat before we step on the field.

Ask Denny.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:57 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Lol. Talk about a straw mans argument. How in the world can you provide this proof?
The only proof I need is 0-6
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: Steelers will win handily, as they have this team mentally intimidated.

Actually its the defeatist fans like you who they have mentally intimidated.
Reply/Quote
What day is it likely to be on?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I like that. I like that a lot.

Our team wont be intimidated, only Bengals fan are ...

Who gives a shit about being intimidated!!! You might want to check Marv's record against that team, and his record in Cincinnati vs. the Stoolers!!

This team was screwed when dumbass Dalton made that ridiculous interception followed by a dummy dive into a 300lb man, which broke his thumb. This team was screwed when Marv "giggles" bungled the gameplan after being up 14-3 against Denver last Monday, and this team is screwed now!!

8-0 to start might as well be 0-8, because they will have the same numer of playoff wins that an 0-8 team would have!!
Reply/Quote
Not a good football Sunday at all for Bengals fans. We got the win, but the football gods look to be setting us up for a long and heartbreaking offseason. Everything fell perfectly for the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:56 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Still amazes me that marvin has this fan base so brainwashed that some people think we win. A playoff game against the steelers? We might be beat before we step on the field.

I have 0 faith in Marvin in having this team ready to beat Pittsburgh.  

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:58 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Ask Denny.

He doesn't count because of as conflict of interest, Marvin has been making love to his ass for years.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:59 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Who gives a shit about being intimidated!!! You might want to check Marv's record against that team, and his record in Cincinnati vs. the Stoolers!!

This team was screwed when dumbass Dalton made that ridiculous interception followed by a dummy dive into a 300lb man, which broke his thumb. This team was screwed when Marv "giggles" bungled the gameplan after being up 14-3 against Denver last Monday, and this team is screwed now!!

8-0 to start might as well be 0-8, because they will have the same numer of playoff wins that an 0-8 team would have!!

[Image: s-CRYING-CHILD-large.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:46 PM)GodFather Wrote: Think positive or ugly were playing our arch nemesis next week. Who's winning?

AJM does just enough against a suspect steelers defense and leads the Bengals a 24-21 victory and cements his hold on the starting job thoughout the 2016 playoff run!
Reply/Quote
We should prob go ahead and put Eifert under confusion protocol now….
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately I see Mike Mitchell taking one of our offensive weapons out and the Stoolers owning us once again at PBS due to poor planning and preparation on the coaches part.

I sure as heck hope I'm wrong and can come here to say that I was wrong about our coaches.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
please be sunday 1pm, please be sunday 1pm, please be sunday 1pm
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:56 PM)J24 Wrote: They have to be tired of hearing about the playoff record.

I bet they are, hell, you would of thought they would of been tired one playoff game, wait i mean, two games, wait, i mean 3 games, oh wait i mean 4 playoff games ago!!!! Add in Marv Screwus and the "wait" and being tired just continues!!
Reply/Quote