Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official!!!
(02-04-2019, 05:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: I guess I'm not the only person here who suddenly realized their mortality in all this with a HC younger than any of my kids. I almost felt good defending Marvin as we were about the same age, but that's out the window and now I'll be forced to defend a guy young enough to still be peeing his pants when my kids were potty trained..  Nervous

Ehh, with the Bengals we get a dose of mortality every time we think about the playoff drought.  So basically, the last time we won a playoff game our new HC was what...2 years old?  Dear lord.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 05:22 PM)pally Wrote:

I like that Munoz likes the hire, dude knows his stuff.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 05:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: I guess I'm not the only person here who suddenly realized their mortality in all this with a HC younger than any of my kids. I almost felt good defending Marvin as we were about the same age, but that's out the window and now I'll be forced to defend a guy young enough to still be peeing his pants when my kids were potty trained..  Nervous

Get off my lawn!!!!!!!

Just razzin ya, Taylor is the first Bengals head coach younger than me as well.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Has it been posted on Facebook? I wont believe it until I see it there. Cause you know relationships aren't official now a days until they are "Facebook official"
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 07:02 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Has it been posted on Facebook? I wont believe it until I see it there. Cause you know relationships aren't official now a days until they are "Facebook official"

Our new HC is one of those damn millenials.  You might want to brace yourself.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Our new HC is one of those damn millenials.  You might want to brace yourself.

Gosh, i am one year older than our new HC, crazy. I am of the old millenials, we are different than the young ones Nately.

He might be alright lol
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:00 PM)Earendil Wrote: The secondary overall was actually ranked seventh in the league by PFF.  So the linebackers/Austin really screwed over the defense badly.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-secondary-rankings-all-32-teams-after-17-weeks?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=cjaff&cjevent=0708cb7f28c011e9817d003d0a24060c

You're right, backers were terrible. Like epically bad.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 11:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gosh, i am one year older than our new HC, crazy. I am of the old millenials, we are different than the young ones Nately.

He might be alright lol

Nonsense! Only my generation is good.  Old people are stuck in their stupid ways and handed me a mess and your people have it too good and spend too much time fiddling with their techy gadgets!

This kid is probably going to be on the sideline checking his Facebook.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 07:02 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Has it been posted on Facebook? I wont believe it until I see it there. Cause you know relationships aren't official now a days until they are "Facebook official"

Hilarious! LOL

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 11:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nonsense! Only my generation is good.  Old people are stuck in their stupid ways and handed me a mess and your people have it too good and spend too much time fiddling with their techy gadgets!

This kid is probably going to be on the sideline checking his Facebook.

lol

He will be over on the sideline taking selfies and getting carpal tunnel lmao!
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 11:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: lol

He will be over on the sideline taking selfies and getting carpal tunnel lmao!

He may give the entire gameplan away on his Instagram Stories....
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 11:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gosh, i am one year older than our new HC, crazy. I am of the old millenials, we are different than the young ones Nately.

He might be alright lol

but you are so young at heart.     Hilarious
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Our new HC is one of those damn millenials.  You might want to brace yourself.

I’m officially older than the Bengals HC. Feels strange lol

Reply/Quote
Ok Coach, Bring in Trent Brown and convert the negative Nancy you mean business!

[Image: T13M47X.jpg]
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Let’s do this. Yes. I’m excited until
Reply/Quote
To watch the presser LIVE at 2:00pm if you are not local, use the links the Bengals provided at link below:

https://www.bengals.com/news/how-to-watch-zac-taylor-introductory-press-conference

I am going to assume local stations will break in, if not, there you go.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 12:48 AM)Millhouse Wrote: To watch the presser LIVE at 2:00pm if you are not local, use the links the Bengals provided at link below:

https://www.bengals.com/news/how-to-watch-zac-taylor-introductory-press-conference

I am going to assume local stations will break in, if not, there you go.

They also stream it live on facebook and twitter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ehh, with the Bengals we get a dose of mortality every time we think about the playoff drought.  So basically, the last time we won a playoff game our new HC was what...2 years old?  Dear lord.

That will make a spectacular headline when we finally win a playoff game under this coach.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Until I see otherwise my attitude about Taylor is similar to this line in a song by The Who, “New boss same as the old boss....”. This organization has an uphill battle to convince me they are trying to win. Right now it is all window dressing to me but I am keeping an open mind. Does everyone really think Mike Brown will stay out of decisions and spend good money on good free agents? His ego is too large to let this organization stray too far from his structure. I am not convinced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote