Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its good to be back!
Hey all, its good to be back! Obviously have not posted in awhile and that is because back in November I was in a pretty severe car accident and was in the hospital for several months. Happy to say that I am recovering as best I can and just thankful that I made it. Followed the team since then as best I could and hope for another good season.

Hope all here have been good as well. Wink

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 02:21 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Hey all, its good to be back! Obviously have not posted in awhile and that is because back in November I was in a pretty severe car accident and was in the hospital for several months. Happy to say that I am recovering as best I can and just thankful that I made it. Followed the team since then as best I could and hope for another good season.

Welcome back and glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Hope you and your loved ones had a fine and safe Memorial Day weekend.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Damn. Glad you are on the road to recovery. Also glad the Bengals gave you some excitement and light during your journey. Keep coming back.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 02:21 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Hey all, its good to be back! Obviously have not posted in awhile and that is because back in November I was in a pretty severe car accident and was in the hospital for several months. Happy to say that I am recovering as best I can and just thankful that I made it. Followed the team since then as best I could and hope for another good season.

Well, I know we're but internet strangers to each other but that out of the way, it's good to see you're able to post having recovered from a severe car accident. To good health!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on still being able to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide on your own power.. I almost stopped doing it myself back in February..
For anyone who still thinks what a drag it is getting old..Consider the alternative..You have one option and one only.. Get old or die.. They ain't making any new options.. 
Get old and keep doing it till you can't.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Queue the Music.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNPq7LHZxCA
Reply/Quote
Welcome back! Glad you're doing better!

God Bless!
Reply/Quote

sorry to hear about the accident.

If I got laid up with an injury I would be posting twice as often instead of disappearing.
Reply/Quote

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the accident. Rough. Hope you are well. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Good news all the way around

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
You didn't actually by any chance stick your tongue on an old frozen aluminum ice tray did you then claim is was a car wreck instead? ....not that I would know anything about frozen aluminum ice trays and tongues or anything.. I absolutely wouldn't have been THAT dumb when I was a kid...probably. Who knows?  Actually I do know.. Ice trays are more portable than say, frozen aluminum flag poles just in case your mom isn't within poor screaming distance.  Nervous  NOW I tell ya, huh? 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Here I thought you got sent to the slammer? Lol Glad to hear you're recovery nicely!
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 11:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Here I thought you got sent to the slammer? Lol  Glad to hear you're recovery nicely!

I was in the slammer after a wreck once with a stop at the hospital.. If memory serves alcohol may have been involved at the time.. it's a pretty good argument for not drinking..  Cool

Reply/Quote