Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its not that bad
(11-19-2018, 12:33 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Saints beat us last week by 37 last week and had 507 yards of offense and gave up only 284 yards of total offense.

Saints beat the defending champions today by 41 and had 546 yards of offense and gave up only 196 yards of total offense.

So you're saying we'll be going to the Super Bowl this year?
Reply/Quote
I was really confident going into this season, Yes I believed all the hype!! even after our first 5 games I was getting ready for the AFC Championship game.
Now after the last 4 weeks I honestly think we will be lucky to win 1 of our last 6 games.
If all the other Head Coaches we are going to play don't tell there teams to just run the ball, they should be fired immediately!!!
Reply/Quote
We will suck for a few more weeks then play just well enough in the last two weeks for Mikey to say that ML has us going in the right direction.....just like last year
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's that bad but it's not that good either. This team honestly looks shell shocked.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
our only option is to win out and hope we get Texans. I give us a punchers chance in that matchup. Possible I give it about a 20 percent chance.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 11:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are still in it. Fat girl not singing yet.

Love it Harley, i needed the fat girl comment this morning ha ha
Reply/Quote
One person on the Ravens had more yards by himself than our entire offense and it's "not that bad?"
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 02:21 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: We will suck for a few more weeks then play just well enough in the last two weeks for Mikey to say that ML has us going in the right direction.....just like last year

Unfortunately, Marvin won't even need the DCB.  He already has the injury excuse in his hip pocket.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Oh, it's THAT bad alright.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's really why it's not that bad...
At the end of the day, my life isn't altered one way or another based on whether the Bengals win a game or not. It's just entertainment. So even if the Bengals are abysmal for years to come, I'm not going to let it greatly affect me.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote