Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iv never seen a DE fall off at 23 years old as badly as Ossai
(12-25-2023, 03:52 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I like Josh but we need INTERIOR rush in my opinion. Trey is strictly a RDE and doesn't move around. He's either rushing standing up or in his stance, but it is ALWAYS from the right side. Murphy and Hubbard would do just fine at LDE if we had a guy in the middle that pushes the IOL back into the QBs face. We need a guy who is a three-down player too. Not sure if that comes via free agency or the draft, but I would list IDL as a TOP need this off-season.

I agree on the need for interior DL and not just pass rushing. I don't mind BJ Hill as a starter if he has quality depth behind him. He makes plays but he's better as part of a rotation, imo. Replacing Reader  . . . and Ogunjobi at this point, is at or near the top of off-season needs.

That's the amazing thing about Hendrickson. He is pretty much always going against another team's best Tackle and is still putting up big numbers. I absolutely love watching future HOFer Maxx Crosby play, but he's almost always lined up over the RT. Trey's shoulder is my only concern with his play. I don't care if he's a liability against the run, he's a pass rusher and not all of them can be Bruce Smith-like and be strong against both.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote