Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka?
I stink Ivanka is the youngest first lady ever. That is somewhat of an accomplishment, no?
I loled.
Is she the first communist spy first lady too?

Getting a spy in bed with the president is a big accomplishment as well.
Ivanka is the daughter you dolts.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-26-2017, 05:53 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I stink Ivanka is the youngest first lady ever. That is somewhat of an accomplishment, no?

You 'stink' Ivanka?

Does Jared know?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-26-2017, 07:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Ivanka is the daughter you dolts.

That's why I loled.
(04-26-2017, 08:08 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: You 'stink' Ivanka?

Does Jared know?

OP actually left out a period after stink.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-26-2017, 05:53 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I stink Ivanka is the youngest first lady ever. That is somewhat of an accomplishment, no?

I take it your sock is full. You've seen her, but too busy to pay attention? Lol.
Nepotism is beautiful.
(04-26-2017, 07:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Ivanka is the daughter you dolts.

Sorry. All the shit is smeared together on the toilet paper. 

You mean the daughter, right?

I'm sure she has worked very hard rising through ranks to reach her current position as advisor to the president.
It seems pretty obvious that he's suggesting Ivanka is basically acting as First Lady given her involvement in policy advocacy while Melania was stayed in NYC at the tax payer's expense, popping up just to "host" a half-assed Easter Egg Roll.

but he is wrong about the age thing. Not even close.

Jefferson's FLOTUS was his daughter who was 28. Andrew Jackson's niece was 21 when she filled in for his wife who died before inauguration. John Tyler entered the White House at 51 but his 2nd wife was 24 at the time. Life-long bachelor (and rumored to be gay even in the 1800's) Buchanan's niece was 27. Cleveland also married a young one. His wife was 22 when the 48 year old entered his first stint in the White House. Jackie was 31 when 43 year old JFK was elected.

Side trivia about Tyler. The Tyler men had lots of kids and late into life. Tyler had 15 kids and two of his grandsons are still alive, even though he was born in 1790 and served as the first VP to fill in for POTUS in the 1840's. He had a son at the age of 63 who had two sons in his 70's.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-27-2017, 08:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It seems pretty obvious that he's suggesting Ivanka is basically acting as First Lady given her involvement in policy advocacy while Melania was stayed in NYC at the tax payer's expense, popping up just to "host" a half-assed Easter Egg Roll.

Jefferson's FLOTUS was his daughter who was 28. Andrew Jackson's niece was 21 when she filled in for his wife who died before inauguration. John Tyler entered the White House at 51 but his 2nd wife was 24 at the time. Life-long bachelor (and rumored to be gay even in the 1800's) Buchanan's niece was 27. Cleveland also married a young one. His wife was 22 when the 48 year old entered his first stint in the White House. Jackie was 31 when 43 year old JFK was elected.

Side trivia about Tyler. The Tyler men had lots of kids and late into life. Tyler had 15 kids and two of his grandsons are still alive, even though he was born in 1790 and served as the first VP to fill in for POTUS in the 1840's. He had a son at the age of 63 who had two sons in his 70's.

That one still amazes me!

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/tylergrandsons.asp

Quote:Even if John Tyler may not be remembered kindly by history for his political efforts, he is nonetheless notable today for an unusual aspect of his non-political life: though Tyler was born in the 18th century and died in the middle of the 19th century, two of his grandsons are alive today, more than a decade into the 21st century. It’s a circumstance many people find unbelievable — that there are two people living in the United States today who are the direct offspring of children born to a man who not only served as President of the United States twenty years before Abraham Lincoln did, but who was a contemporary of such titanic early American political figures as Henry Clay, Daniel Webster, and John C. Calhoun, and was himself born when George Washington was President.

This remarkably short line of ascendancy is due to a confluence of factors that are not common in modern American society but once were not so unusual: men (particularly widowers) marrying much younger women late in life and fathering large numbers of children. John Tyler fathered fifteen children, more than any other U.S. president: eight with his first wife, Letitia Christian Tyler (who was his own age), and seven more with Julia Gardiner Tyler (a woman thirty years his junior) whom he married two years after the death of Letitia.

Five of those children lived into the 20th century (the youngest, Pearl Tyler, was still alive after the end of World War II and finally passed away in 1947), and one of them repeated the pattern of his father. John Tyler’s thirteenth child, Lyon Gardiner Tyler (1853–1935), had three children with his first wife, Anne Baker Tucker Tyler, and three more with his second wife, Sue Ruffin Tyler (a woman thirty-five years his junior), whom he wed a few years after Anne’s death, when he was nearly 70. One of those latter three children died in infancy, but the other two, Lyon Gardiner Tyler, Jr. and Harrison Ruffin Tyler (both born in the 1920s), are still with us today, living grandsons of the 10th President of the United States.

New York
 magazine interviewed Harrison in early 2012 and reported that:

Quote:Harrison Ruffin Tyler, one of those grandsons, spoke to us from Sherwood Forest Plantation, the historical Tyler family home in Virginia in which he resides. Harrison Tyler is not an immortal vampire, or a 160-year-old freak of nature, but a mentally sharp octogenarian with a soothing Southern drawl and a more favorable opinion of his grandfather’s legacy than the ones held by most presidential historians.

Q: It’s a really interesting story that you’re still, you know, around. Could you just explain how this happened? How someone born in 1790 still has living grandchildren?
A: Well, he was a good man! [laughs] Both my grandfather — the president — and my father, were married twice. And they had children by their first wives. And their first wives died, and they married again and had more children. And my father was 75 when I was born, his father was 63 when he was born. John Tyler had fifteen children — eight by his first wife, seven by his second wife — so it does get very confusing. I really do not know — it’s amazing how families drift apart. When I was a child, I did know most of the descendents, but as you get more generations down the line, it’s hard to keep track of everybody.

Q: So, when you tell people that you’re the grandson of President Tyler, what kind of response do you get? Do they always believe you? Or do people sometimes think you’re making it up?

A: I don’t know, I don’t bring it up.

Q: Never comes up?

A: See, I don’t bring it up, so, that question doesn’t come up.

Q: When people come and take tours of the house, you don’t ever come out and say, “Hey! I’m John Tyler’s grandkid!”?

A: [Laughs] Not that way, no. I am sometimes called the great-grandson — we have to correct that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-27-2017, 08:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It seems pretty obvious that he's suggesting Ivanka is basically acting as First Lady given her involvement in policy advocacy while Melania was stayed in NYC at the tax payer's expense, popping up just to "host" a half-assed Easter Egg Roll.

Wtf?  I never knew that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Still getting it up in your 70's.  ThumbsUp

Honestly though, as I approach fatherhood for the first time later this year, becoming a Dad at 70 literally gives me bad shivers.  I'll be lucky to be alive at 70, let alone becoming a Dad. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Thanks for the clarification! Let me axe you this then, do you stink Ivana is the only first lady to have a boob job?