Reply/Quote
Darnold
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield
Reply/Quote
Rosen then Mayfield.

Edit: Like to add in while looking at needs for the Jets and 49ers both teams could target Centers early second round.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 06:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Rosen then Mayfield.

Agreed, i am predicting Darnold to fall a bit.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 06:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agreed, i am predicting Darnold to fall a bit.

Jackson is the one that I think will fall in the real draft. Remember Bridgewater?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 07:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Jackson is the one that I think will fall in the real draft. Remember Bridgewater?

I agree with yah Mike, i think Rudolph could get picked ahead of Lamar.

Rudolph is my second favorite QB in this Draft after Mayfield.

1-Mayfield
2-Rudolph
3-Rosen
4-Allen
5-Jackson
6-Darnold

But it obviously will not be picked that way.
Reply/Quote
Sprint to the podium for Rosen 
Reply/Quote
Obviously come down to QB and I think Jets go with QB out of USC again. Darnold.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Rosen!
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 07:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Jackson is the one that I think will fall in the real draft. Remember Bridgewater?

There is nothing similar about Lamar and Bridgewater's game to make that statement.

Teddy had a bad pro day not throwing with his gloves that he always wore and fell. 
But their games could not beore different.

Bridgewater was excellent at reading defenses and having pinpoint accuracy with all routes but did not have ty he strongest of arms. Was like Andy Dalton when it came mobility, has some but not really his thing.

Lamar has a cannon for an arm but his accuracy lacks and is not quite the expert Teddy was at reading defenses. But has legs like Michael Vick. 

Two completely different players with the exception of being black and playing QB for Louisville.

But agree that I expect him taken later than others in draft and not really seen him ranked nearly as high as Bridgewater coming out. But he is a freak and could see someone paying up for him as well.
Think he is a wildcard and just praying Pittsburgh does not end up with him. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Darnold
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 10:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: There is nothing similar about Lamar and Bridgewater's game to make that statement.

Teddy had a bad pro day not throwing with his gloves that he always wore and fell. 
But their games could not beore different.

Bridgewater was excellent at reading defenses and having pinpoint accuracy with all routes but did not have ty he strongest of arms. Was like Andy Dalton when it came mobility, has some but not really his thing.

Lamar has a cannon for an arm but his accuracy lacks and is not quite the expert Teddy was at reading defenses. But has legs like Michael Vick. 

Two completely different players with the exception of being black and playing QB for Louisville.

But agree that I expect him taken later than others in draft and not really seen him ranked nearly as high as Bridgewater coming out. But he is a freak and could see someone paying up for him as well.
Think he is a wildcard and just praying Pittsburgh does not end up with him. 

For sure, Teddy and Lamar are nothing alike.
Reply/Quote
I think Darnold will go to Cleveland.

But in this draft I think he'll go to the Jets - so...

Darnold
Reply/Quote