Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus Hunt to COVID List

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Does that count as part of the European 2nd Wave?

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With arms that long it would be hard to social distance.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 08:27 PM)Synric Wrote:

Didn't know about Evans and Alexander.

Hopefully the last three additions are all contact at risk, and not actually infected.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 08:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Didn't know about Evans and Alexander.

Hopefully the last three additions are all contact at risk, and not actually infected.

Mack said on Twitter that he doesn't have it, so he's probably there due to contact tracing.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 08:42 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: With arms that long it would be hard to social distance.

Heeeeeyyyy Oooooooh!!!  Hilarious
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 08:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Didn't know about Evans and Alexander.

Evans and Alexander went on the list on Saturday

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 08:08 AM)pally Wrote: Evans and Alexander went on the list on Saturday

Damn, we really need Alexander to man the slot CB spot...
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 10:00 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Damn, we really need Alexander to man the slot CB spot...

Read my post above.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:22 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Mack said on Twitter that he doesn't have it, so he's probably there due to contact tracing.

Thanks Truck, whooh, scared me for a minute. Need Alexander.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 04:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Truck, whooh, scared me for a minute. Need Alexander.

Even though he doesn't have it, he can't be in film study with the team or practice until the game.  That hurts.  I love Alexander and think he has been an absolute steal in FA.  Hope we sign him long term. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 10:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Even though he doesn't have it, he can't be in film study with the team or practice until the game.  That hurts.  I love Alexander and think he has been an absolute steal in FA.  Hope we sign him long term. 

They can do this via zoom. The practice is what he will miss the most. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 10:53 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: They can do this via zoom. The practice is what he will miss the most. 

Ever seen the size of the screen at the facility vs a macbook?  But yes, the practice is what will hurt the most.  
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 10:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ever seen the size of the screen at the facility vs a macbook?  But yes, the practice is what will hurt the most.  

Ever heard of zoom function? 
Reply/Quote
Another positive COVID test...this time from someone on the PS.. DBs are not in the facility today which indicates that the new positive test comes from someone in that room.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 01:20 PM)pally Wrote: Another positive COVID test...this time from someone on the PS.. DBs are not in the facility today which indicates that the new positive test comes from someone in that room.

4 possibilities:
Rose
Henderson
Davis
Allen

My money is on the FNG.

Update: I bet wrong, it was Rose.
Reply/Quote