Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steeler player has tested positive for Covid
just posted on rotoworld. expect a few players to be held out!
Reply/Quote
It is TE Vance McDonald. He played a season low #of snaps yesterday. Vance was on the Steelers injury report on Friday with an illness and still traveled with the team...they could be looking at a major outbreak

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope they don't get so bad they postpone the game. We need to play this team this Sunday.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 07:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I hope they don't get so bad they postpone the game. We need to play this team this Sunday.

We've already had our bye... I think they have too, so the best they could do is push it back to Monday or Tuesday I think.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 09:28 PM)jason Wrote: We've already had our bye... I think they have too, so the best they could do is push it back to Monday or Tuesday I think.

If they have such an outbreak they can’t play, I believe they have to forfeit no?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 09:41 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: If they have such an outbreak they can’t play, I believe they have to forfeit no?

Hasn't come to that yet with anyone, so I'm not sure. I know it was looking ugly for Tennessee a while back.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We have 5 so does that mean we win?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Fred Johnson also tested positive....
Reply/Quote
WhoDey2 They played Dallas last week. I'm thinking since Dalton tested +, some of Dallas players could've been in the "carrier" mode...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 03:18 PM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2   They played Dallas last week. I'm thinking since Dalton tested +, some of Dallas players could've been in the "carrier" mode...

Did Dalton get us a win against the Steelers? Sure hope so.
Reply/Quote